Who can give me a run down of the TB SS

SilverELEX

Established Member
Time to buy a new vehicle. Was going to get an F150 but decided it really isnt for me. I know that these things supposedly have trans issues, but dont know to what extent. Any other things i should be aware of?

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
100_1975.jpg

100_1978.jpg

100_1977.jpg

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
Might I add this truck is NOT going to see track duty. Thats what the mustang is for. Im pretty sure that didnt happen driving to get a 6 pack.

true. however, this was a stock ss with 19k on the clock.

edit:

i just skimmed the thread. apparently he was on the way to the dealership after the trans started to slip. my guess is he didn't make it. lol.

here's the original thread:

http://forums.trailvoy.com/showthread.php?t=22724

Last edited:

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I have a 08 AWD with every known option. Have had it for almost a year. Fun to drive, bad on gas. Tows great, very comfortable, and the pricing on them now is excellent. Ran a 14.0 bone stock. Not bad for AWD auto with 20' rims!
Ditching it for a Z06 or GT500 in a few months.

SilverELEX

Established Member
true. however, this was a stock ss with 19k on the clock.

I understand, but from that pic it looks more like a flaw with that case more than the internals. Leads me to believe an isolated incident, maybe. Either way, this truck wont be ragged on. In the street maybe but not doin 4x4 launches

Last edited:

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
i'm not trying to discourage your decision. i just love those pics because of the massive amounts of destruction. lol.

SilverELEX

Established Member
I have a 08 AWD with every known option. Have had it for almost a year. Fun to drive, bad on gas. Tows great, very comfortable, and the pricing on them now is excellent. Ran a 14.0 bone stock. Not bad for AWD auto with 20' rims!
Ditching it for a Z06 or GT500 in a few months.

Were there any major differences between the years produced? Gas im not worried about, I have a company vehicle for DD.

Users who are viewing this thread