Who can finally beat Terminators? THIS GUY.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
car looks f'n amazing.....but the thread title got me in here so lets race! :beer:

Torchy

Established Member
You from Waco? Is that first pic in the courthouse parking lot? The rest of the pics don't look like Waco. PM me. I'm from there. I prob know ya.

xavier296

Always another project.
Established Member
I can't get over the quad exhaust. I am assume you need a GT500 valence to make it work? It really works on the 13s!!

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
You from Waco? Is that first pic in the courthouse parking lot? The rest of the pics don't look like Waco. PM me. I'm from there. I prob know ya.

I'm not but I travel though that area frequently and found a good photo opportunity. haha

I can't get over the quad exhaust. I am assume you need a GT500 valence to make it work? It really works on the 13s!!

Thank you! Yes you do and you have to chop up the rear bumper but it's very easy. I am proud to say that I was the first private owner to figure out it could be done. If anyone want's to have it done I always say how much it sucks and the GT500 exhaust sounds like crap and to not do it, so I can try to stay a little different. haha But that's one of the things that gets the most compliments. The only downside is if you want aftermarket exhaust you have to pay the GT500 tax. $600+ axlebacks. If anyone wants to do it please write me and I'll be happy to walk you through the parts and install. I had all the parts in my living room and a couple days before I was going to install Latemodel beat me to the punch. I bought the Quads off (Zeroescence) here and the Valance/clips/parts from Steve at Tousley. Zeroescence had the GT500 that went to Magnaflow for their mock up.

Love the semi sleeper look.

That's what I'm really going for. I don't like to overdo the exterior stuff. After I sell the CF Engine cover I'm going to get the Anvil Carbon Fiber upper and lower grille deletes. Put a (painted black/sterling grey/black )tribar on the grill and do my best to fab up brackets for the fogs behind it and tint them. I'd like to do the Roush front splitter, try to find the rear side splitters and get a carbon fiber gt500 spoiler and CF hood vent inserts. I'll paint the top of the spoiler sterling grey and leave the underside CF with a CF gurney flap. I'll probably also paint the sides of the vents so only the vented part are exposed CF. Hopefully for my sake, or my wife will kill me, that's all I want to do to the exterior. haha

Appreciate the compliments. I have a short 3rd gear pull uploading now. :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread