Who All Pledged a Fraternity / Sorority in College? GET IN HERE!

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
I've never seen a thread about Fraternity / Sorority life and I know we got alot of guys who have recently graduated College within the last 5-10 years so I figured this would be a cool thread. Even cool for the older guys who were involved too back in the day.

Who all pledged a Fraternity / Sorority? Which one? What school did you go to? How was it, etc? Represent it!!

I'll start, I'm a Sigma Chi at the University of Oklahoma. It's my Sophomore year and living in the house this year, crazy to say the least.

:beer:

RedDemon91

Established Member
A good friend of mine is a Sigma Chi at the University of Tampa and he said it's one of the coolest things he's ever done.

2k3gt

Established Member
Was a D-Sig at Washington State for a semester my freshman year...dropped it when my grades took a huge drop, lol. I'm a senior now.

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
My sis was a Phi Beta Pi at Kansas State. It seemed like a really good way for her to meet new people and be involved in the community. Have fun!

Common

Established Member
I was never a member of one, but I am not one of those to talk bad about it either. It is proven that members of fraternities end up beeing well connected in the real world once school years are over. Lots of valuable relationships come out of there........

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
phi kappa tau class of '99 from miami university of ohio---the mother of the greek system, we had 30 fraternities with roughly 70-120 members per frat, and 25 sororities with roughly 150 per sorority.

say what you want about buying friends, etc. etc., but it was a great experience. for all the free parties that were open to the public, there were many others that were incredible. i didn't need a ton of help getting laid in college, but being in a fraternity certainly didn't hurt things. over 80% of CEO's of major companies, and execs at major companies were greek in college. its great for networking/etc.

at my school there were the jocks, the greeks, and everyone else didn't really matter--every college is different, but that was my experience and i would easily do it all over again. those years are truly the best, most carefree years of your life--enjoy them, and make the most of every opportunity--be it in the classroom, or partying. or whatever.

Last edited:

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
I was never a member of one, but I am not one of those to talk bad about it either. It is proven that members of fraternities end up beeing well connected in the real world once school years are over. Lots of valuable relationships come out of there........

Exactly. Life long commitment with real world relationships that will get you places once out of College.

Seems to me, usually, it's not what you know, it's who you know.

codyPKA

Dr. Rockso
Established Member
Pi Kappa Alpha at Rutgers University. I graduated a year ago. I pledged my freshman year and was very involved for half my college career and then kind of out grew it. Great times tough I have no regrets.

Users who are viewing this thread