who all is going to carlisle this weekend?

roush24

Established Member
Anybody going to Carlisle this weekend? Was thinking of taking my L up there and meetin up with a few of you guys. Post up if your going so we can see how many we got :beer:

mysvtf150

00 Lightning
Established Member
ill be there with my L and all my other buddies with there cobras and everything else prolly gunna be aleast 15-20 of us rollin togeather

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
I was planning on being there but I have to go back down to Florida this weekend to take care of some family matters.

Next year for sure.

roush24

Established Member
cool where are u guys from? maybe we could all meetup on sunday for the guys that will be going that day and get a cruise going up there.

roush24

Established Member
not sure where 78 is. any idea how far from the hanover/gettysburg area?

roush24

Established Member
hahaha yea i just saw the weather n its going to be 97 tomarrow. and like 95 on sunday

Derek2001

Established Member
Does cervinis sell thier stuff cheaper up there? I want a cowl hood! Anyone want to buy my black aad cobra hood?

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
scratch that the lightning is coming

bad ass..i was just up there today...they have all the SVT stuff just like thrown in the corner on the farside of the grand stand and everything is one class....kinda retarded but w.e. Im leaving at about 7 from my house.

O ya theres a nice fox up there for 7,000 i mite pick up as a new DD:rockon:

BigMattfromNJ

Established Member
Ill be there but the truck is sitting in my hotel parking lot with a blowout and a flat tire. Got them 10 mins from my hotel on i81 i think the road was. Im preety pissed now my dad has to drive all the way out here to bring my other set of rims. Im so mad now i can't even sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread