who all has said "I can't believe I did that"

morepower_00

Established Member
Was just wondering what is some of the you have done andafter you did it you thinkto your self that was stupid, I am repling to driving?

morepower_00

Established Member
I can relate, were I live you are alowed 13 points on your driving record, I have ten, they put me on probation and told me that if I get one more moving violation my DL would be suspended for nindy days, what do I do. well was in a 55 zone following a cop doing 52 I decide that I was going to be cocky and pass him don't ever do this It pisses them off, luckly he just gave me a seat belt ticket and a warning!:eek:

whip

Established Member
Do you mean like something dumb like, say...Getting in your brand spanking new lightning after being out to sea for 8+ months not having even seen a vehicle, then by the time you get a whopping 60 miles on it you miss judge a curb on a corner and end up at the Ford dealer for two new rims??? I don't know anyone that would be that stupid! (except me ofcoarse!)

SS00Blue

Established Member
How about being the type that'll race ANYTHING that's game, no matter WHAT your driving, like idiot supreme... MOI!

Coming home from dinner, driving my wife's highly modified 99 Mountaineer (K&N, hacked airbox, NGK plugs). Coming up in the right lane, which end's in 100', I see the supreme kill... a loaded down 1500 GMC pick up. He's just speeding up a little to cut me off when the lane ends.... heh heh. I tromp it to pull around, and he tromps it..................... yup, a calendar year later I JUST BARELY make it around him. He's tailing me and using his brights (sore loser, I said LOSER!)

I turn to my wife, without thinking, like she was gonna "high-five" me... well, she almost "high-fived" me alright, right in the kisser...

I can't believe I did that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, yes, I'm every bit the "rocket scientist" you all think I am...

SC

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Blue,

That is way too funny. I have done that a few times myself and the results are always the same.

I am a freaking idiot, also known as "ID ten T, aka
ID10 T.":thumbsup: :idea:

SS00Blue

Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
Blue,

That is way too funny. I have done that a few times myself and the results are always the same.

I am a freaking idiot, also known as "ID ten T, aka
ID10 T.":thumbsup: :idea:

I gotta apply for that plate. :-D

SC

tallimeca

Established Member
oh yeah

Hey Aaron....did the same thing. Got used to my short wheelbase explorer sport, that when i got my L, i took a corner in a parking lot i've taking a bazillion times and curbed it......wasn't splurging for a new wheel.....not bad enough!!!!

How about pulling the tranny pan and draining it, then yanking off the filter and 3 quarts of fluid come flying out all over your head!!!!! I CAN'T :cuss: BELIEVE I DID THAT!!!!!!!!

whip

Established Member
Haaaaaaa! I'm still laughing about the tranny fluid! I hate that crap! I watched Shaun do mine and I probably should have mentioned that to you, and I forgot all about it!:idea:

tallimeca

Established Member
Yeah right!!!

You probably seen this post and have been waiting for me to post that:-D

Users who are viewing this thread