Who’s number one on your playlist?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
52641224_2195172900542243_4533040803550855168_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

Ford>Chevy

Established Member
Was listening to an old hip hop station on Spotify and came across Good Timez by Big Syke. Really got into it....amazing how different things are today from back then (1996).

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Currently listening to an OZZY OZBOURNE mix on Youtube. ****ING AWESOME!
Started off with 'Waiting For Darkness' into 'Killer OF Giants' into 'Bark AT The Moon' into 'Diary Of A Madman'.
Easy listening tonight. lol (True though.)

Only the first 4 Ozzy albums for me, after that, I'm set. Except for the 'Speak Of The Devil' album. Killer!

2ev3m29.jpg

CV355

_
Established Member
Currently listening to an OZZY OZBOURNE mix on Youtube. ****ING AWESOME!
Started off with 'Waiting For Darkness' into 'Killer OF Giants' into 'Bark AT The Moon' into 'Diary Of A Madman'.
Easy listening tonight. lol (True though.)

Only the first 4 Ozzy albums for me, after that, I'm set. Except for the 'Speak Of The Devil' album. Killer!

View attachment 1558165

Ozzy has some seriously amazing gems that get little to no attention. I take it you're more of a Randy Rhoades purist. Nothing wrong with that. I like it all, but man some of the ZW stuff is way catchier than it gets credit for.

Fire in the Sky is one of my favorites, never heard anyone mention the song before.

Hellraiser kicks major ass:

And anyone who loves pinch harmonics is usually a fan of

Man now I'm hooked again.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Ozzy has some seriously amazing gems that get little to no attention. I take it you're more of a Randy Rhoades purist. Nothing wrong with that. I like it all, but man some of the ZW stuff is way catchier than it gets credit for.

Fire in the Sky is one of my favorites, never heard anyone mention the song before.

Ozzy is extraordinary, the man has reinvented himself several times. I pretty much have liked everything he's done, obviously his early work with Sabbath and solo career are my favorites, but I do like it all.

CV355

_
Established Member
Ozzy is extraordinary, the man has reinvented himself several times. I pretty much have liked everything he's done, obviously his early work with Sabbath and solo career are my favorites, but I do like it all.

I don't know how the man does it. I have never seen an interview of him where he's even remotely coherent. I know a lot of his success is due to his wife and her business skills.

Still, if I'm working in the garage and Ozzy comes on, whatever tool I'm holding instantly becomes a guitar.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I honestly grew up on Ozzy, KISS and Black Sabbath. My brother and I always begged our parents to buy us the vinyls back then.

I listened to a lot of different music back when I was a kid, but for like 30= years now,......it's all about the metal. Nothing else moves me. lol
Zakk Wylde is an amazing guitarist. I just like the early OZZY stuff. It's the voice, the music, everything. The 4 first 4 albums,.......instant classics. Amazing albums.
SPEAK OF THE DEVIL is an awesome album as well.

CV355

_
Established Member
I honestly grew up on Ozzy, KISS and Black Sabbath. My brother and I always begged our parents to buy us the vinyls back then.

I listened to a lot of different music back when I was a kid, but for like 30= years now,......it's all about the metal. Nothing else moves me. lol
Zakk Wylde is an amazing guitarist. I just like the early OZZY stuff. It's the voice, the music, everything. The 4 first 4 albums,.......instant classics. Amazing albums.
SPEAK OF THE DEVIL is an awesome album as well.

The early Ozzy solo albums are era defining for sure.

I grew up listening to classic rock and oldies (the 90's definition of "classic rock," since Metallica is now grouped in by modern definition). What's funny is that my mother introduced me to that sort of music, playing Pink Floyd while we were on a long drive through MA back ~25 years ago. I was hooked from that point on, but I was totally limited by what was played over the radio, or what my parents had vinyl/cassettes for. Anyways, fast forward to 2001 when Ozzy's Down to Earth came out, and "Gets me Through" was playing over the radio. I was at home on a weekend, helping the family with normal weekend chores and that song came on the radio. My mother absolutely flipped out, calling it "devil music." My father goes "You know this is Ozzy, right?"

She now listens exclusively to what I call "Kashi Music." That bland ukulele soyboy crap they have in the background of every other commercial. Makes me sad.

I tried to sneak my father a hard drive filled with classic rock (and I had some heavier stuff mixed in) and I think he's too afraid to play it while she's at home.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
The early Ozzy solo albums are era defining for sure.

I grew up listening to classic rock and oldies (the 90's definition of "classic rock," since Metallica is now grouped in by modern definition). What's funny is that my mother introduced me to that sort of music, playing Pink Floyd while we were on a long drive through MA back ~25 years ago. I was hooked from that point on, but I was totally limited by what was played over the radio, or what my parents had vinyl/cassettes for. Anyways, fast forward to 2001 when Ozzy's Down to Earth came out, and "Gets me Through" was playing over the radio. I was at home on a weekend, helping the family with normal weekend chores and that song came on the radio. My mother absolutely flipped out, calling it "devil music." My father goes "You know this is Ozzy, right?"

She now listens exclusively to what I call "Kashi Music." That bland ukulele soyboy crap they have in the background of every other commercial. Makes me sad.

I tried to sneak my father a hard drive filled with classic rock (and I had some heavier stuff mixed in) and I think he's too afraid to play it while she's at home.

A few summers ago I was driving around town and I was playing Pink Floyd- Animals at a loud volume. I was at a traffic light, and some women walking by told me to "Turn down that devil music."

Yup

CV355

_
Established Member
A few summers ago I was driving around town and I was playing Pink Floyd- Animals at a loud volume. I was at a traffic light, and some women walking by told me to "Turn down that devil music."

Yup

Hahaha! In 2010, my buddy Nick (fellow Mustang brother) and I were room-mates in CT. We lived on the same street as a nunnery. He was driving back and had to stop at the nun-crossing. One of the nuns stopped and asked him what he was listening to. He says "Carry the Cross by Arch Enemy." The nun smiles and goes "Go with God, my child."

Users who are viewing this thread