Who’s number one on your playlist?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I also will have to agree! But Blizzard is a close second in my best of Ozzy standings haha!
Absolutely brother!
BARK AT THE MOON was okay. Got some good songs, some not so good songs. lol
Anything after THE ULTIMATE SIN,....I'm not interested in.

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
Absolutely brother!
BARK AT THE MOON was okay. Got some good songs, some not so good songs. lol
Anything after THE ULTIMATE SIN,....I'm not interested in.
Bark At The Moon is one of those albums that remind me of the time and I wore it out back then so I grew to love even the ok songs. Back it the day if you had a cassette or album you usually played it to death because you didn't have many choices so songs would grow on you. As a kid I didn't have money to buy a bunch of albums so the ones I had got played heavily. Now you just pull up Youtube or something like spotify. I totally get where you are coming from though. The Title track is as good as any Ozzy song I absolutely love it. Ultimate Sin is okay but not something I go back to.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Bark At The Moon is one of those albums that remind me of the time and I wore it out back then so I grew to love even the ok songs. Back it the day if you had a cassette or album you usually played it to death because you didn't have many choices so songs would grow on you. As a kid I didn't have money to buy a bunch of albums so the ones I had got played heavily. Now you just pull up Youtube or something like spotify. I totally get where you are coming from though. The Title track is as good as any Ozzy song I absolutely love it. Ultimate Sin is okay but not something I go back to.
Yup.
I had it on cassette. I had THE ULTIMATE SIN on cassette and vinyl. Way back in the day. The good 'ole days. When thrash and death metal ruled the music genres. AND STILL DOES!!! lol

Bark At The Moon is a killer song. Actually, the guitar outro is one of my all time favorites. Jake E. Lee rips on that album and on the The Ultimate Sin. Incredible.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I wish MTV still had shows like Head Bangers Ball.

Then I would know videos like this existed. This video was uploaded 11 years ago and this is the first time I've seen it LMAO!!!

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
Haha! I can't believe the good 'ole days was in my lifetime, but you're right! Some of the new thrash is good these days and that's cool. Check out Vio-lence new single Flesh From Bone it's pretty hard. Bobby Gustafson the original Overkill guitarist is with them now.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Haha! I can't believe the good 'ole days was in my lifetime, but you're right! Some of the new thrash is good these days and that's cool. Check out Vio-lence new single Flesh From Bone it's pretty hard. Bobby Gustafson the original Overkill guitarist is with them now.
Yup. My brother and my friend both told me it's pretty good.
ETERNAL NIGHTMARE is an instant classic!!! Oppressing The Masses isn't too bad. I like it, but nothing like the debut album. The demo was pretty killer as well.

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
Yup. My brother and my friend both told me it's pretty good.
ETERNAL NIGHTMARE is an instant classic!!! Oppressing The Masses isn't too bad. I like it, but nothing like the debut album. The demo was pretty killer as well.
I agree! I have the Eternal Nightmare from back then. I'll try to catch them if they tour the new album.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I agree! I have the Eternal Nightmare from back then. I'll try to catch them if they tour the new album.
They are coming to Boston with Coroner, but I will be missing.
I almost saw Coroner back in the day. They cancelled the show.

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
They are coming to Boston with Coroner, but I will be missing.
I almost saw Coroner back in the day. They cancelled the show.
Crazy I was just listing to Masked Jackal this morning. That would have been a cool show. I've had tickets to a few shows that got canceled as well, it's a bummer.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Currently cranking,........................

rr1211-350_lg.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread