Whites Aren't Enlisting Anymore

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I like his attitude!...****ed her out of ****in him with his retirement lol...i love it

Yeah, but he ****ed himself and his kids to do it, it was not an amicable divorce to say the least.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Lol okay guy. I'm just an O-4 FA50 force manager with 14 years of service. What do I know...

Actually, I admit to remembering wrong, 2010 was a good time for meeting recruitment goals. We were in the Great Recession and retention was good. Time flies.

supercharged91m

Local 46
Established Member
Go get your disability. Pays more than a pension from a 125k a year job.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
The problem is there's nothing wrong with me so I couldn't get it and I'm wayyy too young to sit around and do nothing. Idk between my pension at 55 plus the annuity and social security that's a pretty high number

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
IMG_8040.jpeg

01yellercobra

Established Member
I got out 3 weeks before my 10 year mark. There were a few reasons to that. I had a master chief flat out tell me I wouldn't make it in the current job market. That was the end of 2008. I told him I'd rather take my chances out there than stay here. He was a little surprised his tactic didn't work.

Oh, I got out right before Christmas and started my new job the beginning of January.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Lets be real..... If one wants to make decent money these days the military is the very LAST place one would choose as a career.

@Deceptive "My feelings got hurt"

Users who are viewing this thread