Whiteline vs BMR Adjustable Panhard Bars?? And more Q's

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
Which set of Panhard Bars and Panhard Bar Support Brace?? Is one set of products superior to the other, if so please explain to me. This will be going on my 13 Boss along with some FRPP T-Springs. Is there anything else i should be thinking about while doing this and why??

HP11

Established Member
Which set of Panhard Bars and Panhard Bar Support Brace?? Is one set of products superior to the other, if so please explain to me. This will be going on my 13 Boss along with some FRPP T-Springs. Is there anything else i should be thinking about while doing this and why??

I have the BMR setup with support brace. I'm unable to judge the Whiteline product as I don't own any of their products. The BMR setup are high quality pieces and the panhard bar is on-car adjustable. I have no increase in NVH and I was able to center the chassis to axle on my first attempt. I'm very satisfied with the BMR setup on my 13 Boss. Be prepared for some serious torque on those panhard bolts.... It's tough to get leverage if the car is on stands and you are on your back.

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
I have the BMR setup with support brace. I'm unable to judge the Whiteline product as I don't own any of their products. The BMR setup are high quality pieces and the panhard bar is on-car adjustable. I have no increase in NVH and I was able to center the chassis to axle on my first attempt. I'm very satisfied with the BMR setup on my 13 Boss. Be prepared for some serious torque on those panhard bolts.... It's tough to get leverage if the car is on stands and you are on your back.

Cool, thanks :beer: Yeah from what i can tell both seem to be of equal quality. kinda seems like go with which evers cheaper.

nosympathy

Boss 302
Established Member
based off the looks, though I never had a whiteline panhard bar, the BMR is probably far easier to adjust.

Least mine was very east to adjust.

86Fbody

Established Member
I'd give the Whiteline stuff a try but as others have said they are gonna do the same thing. I think the only difference would be the BMR stuff with the exception of one piece is DOM and the Whiteline is Chromoly.

BMR Tech

Honestly, they will accomplish the same thing, at the end of the day.

I recommend going with the company who's feedback caters to your needs.

As for our PHR006, I assure you, it is a proven part - and is likely one of (if not THE) most common PHR found underneath the majority of S197's on the road. It is our #1 Selling part at BMR, and we make product for 17 different cars.

To boot, you can get 15% off and free shipping on our components right now, from our web-site or from our participating dealers.

Good luck, and if you have any questions about BMR - I am a PM away!

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
Honestly, they will accomplish the same thing, at the end of the day.

I recommend going with the company who's feedback caters to your needs.

As for our PHR006, I assure you, it is a proven part - and is likely one of (if not THE) most common PHR found underneath the majority of S197's on the road. It is our #1 Selling part at BMR, and we make product for 17 different cars.

To boot, you can get 15% off and free shipping on our components right now, from our web-site or from our participating dealers.

Good luck, and if you have any questions about BMR - I am a PM away!

Email sent :)

Users who are viewing this thread