Whiteline suspension arms installed

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
Hey everyone,

I've had a few whiteline suspension goodies waiting around to be installed and today I finally had some time to get it done! I've been in the import performance industry for about 10 years so I'm very familiar with the whiteline product line. They are a leader in the industry and I can honestly say that I have yet to be disappointed by their products.... And today is no exception.

The products I installed today were the rear control arms, both upper and lower. The first thing you'll notice when you receive these is that they are beefy! I didn't do a weight comparison but I'd imagine these may actually add a few pounds. The added weight however is probably negligible and the gained strength and stability are superior. The arms are solid steel construction with welded bracketry and beautiful poly bushings and steel inserts. Whiteline uses greaseless bushings in many of their products now which makes for a clean and basically maintenance-free install.

Installation was fairly simple. I did it in my garage in just a few hours with nothing more than hand tools, a jack, and stands. When I removed the factory units I noticed that all of the rubber bushings were shot! My car has sat for a while but it only has 54k on it. Fitment of the Whiteline units was spot-on. No tweaking, bending, or hammering necessary. Also the arms are coated in Whiteline grey so the clean up the look of the suspension as well.

Once I was finished I took the car for a spin and could not believe the difference! I guess I didn't realize how poorly the factory suspension was performing. There is no more "slop" or wobble in the rear. A much more solid and confidence inspiring feel comes without the noise and maintenance of a spherical bearing.

Unfortunately, I believe that this is the current extent of Whiteline's product line for our vehicles. (I also have front ball joints for another day). I'd highly recommend grabbing a set if you're able, you won't be disappointed.

3d89980deb5d9aed52f51b9459faaec1.jpg

19ec1ca9674ba1e1d30dd2dd92f5c410.jpg

9a7539c1a682fb924417736cee7d00d3.jpg

ab42c5c30ead7c7c2e38b1bd386db625.jpg

6be200dee65cb8380d20628c496f0009.jpg

2e8da63b69125c02b1456c97d09b93c2.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
they seem nice, ive been wanting to grab a few of their things for my Outback XT but for my Mustang Im sticking with Maximum Motorsports.

wmfateam

Established Member
The bushing design on these is pretty nice from checking out their website.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread