WHITELIGHT...does it work?

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
Does it work? well let's see you can get laser whitening professionally which usually costs hundreds per tooth or you can get this for $30 and get one for free! Jeez where has this invention been all my life?

Haha, you tell me: do you think it works? Coz I sure as hell don't.

simshahh

Party2Go
Established Member
haha reminds me of that episode of friends where "Ross" did something like this and his teeth were glowing.

Mport_KLR

just a gt;)
Established Member
simshahh said:
haha reminds me of that episode of friends where "Ross" did something like this and his teeth were glowing.

uhh.. ya.. me to :dw:

Naste50

Established Member
Sorry for the retarded thread guys. Its just that my best friend thought it would be a good idea because you buy one and you get the second one for free. I tried tellin him its just a scam and he still wouldn't stop talking about it so I had to ask an outside source. Thanks

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Naste50 said:
Sorry for the retarded thread guys. Its just that my best friend thought it would be a good idea because you buy one and you get the second one for free. I tried tellin him its just a scam and he still wouldn't stop talking about it so I had to ask an outside source. Thanks
:bs:

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
for $15 (assuming you split it with a friend) you could try it. It's not like a huge financial hit if it doesn't work.

Naste50

Established Member
99cobrablack said:

haha, I wasn't kidding but whateva. Theres a reason they put that crap on infomercials, so misinformed people like my friend jump on the shit. He was at my house and told me to go to the website and tried selling it off on me. That infomercial stuff makes me laugh. I especially like seeing that stuff from RonCo and also those herbal pills that clean out your intestines from years of buildup. The buildup that they claim John Wayne had 22lbs. of! What a crock. Theres some baller out there driving a really nice car due to the sales of these products. What a bunch of marketing geniuses. Makes me glad I get my marketing degree in May. Peace.

Users who are viewing this thread