White with Silver stripes

Planeswalker

Established Member
I was talking to the dealer where I got my 2013 Shelby and they said that their first allocation was coming in soon. They ordered it for a guy, white stripe delete and will put silver stripes on it when it comes in. Sounds like a really cool combo, anybody else out there done this and have pics? Or any others out there that have unusual color combos?

BTW that same dealer has a second allocation that is unclaimed and will be ordering it as stock if anybody is interested in getting it optioned the way you want it. Dealer is in NE Texas, amazing to deal with, and sells at MSRP. PM if you want their phone #.

Nickoli

Established Member
I got my car white strictly for that purpose. After pricing the stripe kit through Ford and finding out it was approximately $1700 for all the pieces, I have held off so far. i still think I am going to do it, but don't want to just yet.

Grey03

Established Member
Couple pics of my '10
DSC_0845.jpg

DSC_0839.jpg

DSC_0843-1.jpg

DSC_0842-1.jpg

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Getting them painted is way more expensive than vinyl.

Nice wheels, grey03! What are they, how much, and where from, if you don't mind?

OP, are you okay with no matching stripes on the seats?

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Man that is a nice coulor combo Grey. And those wheels look bloody dam nice on that combo.

Grey03

Established Member
Thanks guys for the compliments. I think Ford stopped offering this combo due to low demand. I think only 64 coupes in '10 were made with this combo and even less in 11-12.

Grey03

Established Member
Getting them painted is way more expensive than vinyl.

Nice wheels, grey03! What are they, how much, and where from, if you don't mind?

OP, are you okay with no matching stripes on the seats?

The wheels are TSW interlagos 19x9.5. They are rotary forged and weigh about 22lbs and cost a little less than $300 a wheel.

Lawrenzo

Established Member
I got my car white strictly for that purpose. After pricing the stripe kit through Ford and finding out it was approximately $1700 for all the pieces, I have held off so far. i still think I am going to do it, but don't want to just yet.

$1,700 for a vinyl stripes kit:eek:

I'm surprised that they give them away for free on the ordered cars.

Last edited:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
That is the price for the vinyl stripes from Ford, anyone price a quality aftermarket set?
-J

Users who are viewing this thread