White with Blue Stripes

Eleanor14

Established Member
Hi guys,
As some of you know I was in the process of getting a white gt500 with blue stripes and it didn't work out. If anyone has a super clean white with blue stripes and is thinking about selling, please let me know. Here's my must have:

Low Miles
Recaro
SVTPP
Shaker Pro
Navi

Tasteful mods are ok. I'm ready to move on the right car. Must be super clean car. I am not posting this in the want to section because there is hardly any activity there. Please feel free to PM me a phone number as well.

Thanks

paluka21

Established Member
Hi guys,
As some of you know I was in the process of getting a white gt500 with blue stripes and it didn't work out. If anyone has a super clean white with blue stripes and is thinking about selling, please let me know. Here's my must have:

Low Miles
Recaro
SVTPP
Shaker Pro
Navi

Tasteful mods are ok. I'm ready to move on the right car. Must be super clean car. I am not posting this in the want to section because there is hardly any activity there. Please feel free to PM me a phone number as well.

Thanks

Here you go:

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?zip=21742&endYear=2014&modelCode1=MUST&showcaseOwnerId=77684&startYear=2013&makeCode1=FORD&searchRadius=0&showcaseListingId=391055413&trim1=MUST|Shelby+GT500&mmt=[FORD[MUST[MUST%257CShelby%2BGT500]][]]&listingId=387788629&Log=0http://

Eleanor14

Established Member

:beer:
I saw that one, but it doesn't have recaro's and the dealer is on crack asking 75k. Some of these CA dealers are up in the clouds and not only out of tune with pricing, but they don't know jack about the car either. I literally have to tell them how to check for SVTT, shaker pro, etc...

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
lol. :beer:

Yeah but,,,,,,

D3FA303A-AE6E-4994-8556-FEBEAF27911C_1.jpg

paluka21

Established Member
:beer:
I saw that one, but it doesn't have recaro's and the dealer is on crack asking 75k. Some of these CA dealers are up in the clouds and not only out of tune with pricing, but they don't know jack about the car either. I literally have to tell them how to check for SVTT, shaker pro, etc...

Some dealers are willing to negotiate quite a bit for serious buyers, although I'm obviously not familiar with that particular one. Also, it might be darn near impossible to find exactly what you want at this stage of the game.

Eleanor14

Established Member

Sigus

Established Member
I have exactly what your looking for but am located in AZ.

7000 miles, BMR upper and lower, pan hard, Ford lower springs, vans 16-6 HP package, OH Pipe, Michelins, 373 gears. Front end has clear bra.

Last edited:

paluka21

Established Member

7000 miles, BMR upper and lower, pan hard, Ford lower springs, vans 16-6 HP package, OH Pipe, Michelins, 373 gears. Front end has clear bra.

Sounds like a nice car. Post any pics?

Sigus

Established Member
I will have to fiqure out how to post photos, but it looks just like yours.:)

I love the car just have my eye on something else and am out of space.

Eleanor14

Established Member

Just sent you a PM.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread