White undershirts

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Who wears them and what brand?

It was time for me to reload my wrecked ones and I bought the new "layflat" collar hanes, and the necks are WAY too big for me. The old ones were perfect. Took em back for the Fruit of the Loom, a LITTLE better, but still loose.

Now Ive worn an undershirt my whole life, mainly cause Im always cold, but it looke nice with a good T as well.

So where can I find a nice SNUG collar undershirt for a guy whos 5'7" 155??

I really dont want to resort to this, (looks too much like a mock turtleneck) but its all I can find right now....

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Jockey-Short-Sleeve-Mock-T-Shirt/dp/B0010AXAFG]Amazon.com: Jockey Short Sleeve Mock Neck T-Shirt: Clothing[/ame]

Help?? :shrug:

Last edited:

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
have you tried just the hanes white undershirts? I wear small and the neck fits fine. I'm 5'8" and about 145 so we're probably the same size...

SVT10TH#1721

Established Member
I dont know if there is a Costco out there but, I wear Krikland brand White tee's that Costco sells You wont find a better quality shirt for the price.

whistler19

All the way!
Established Member
gotta love the wife beaters, I wear those all the time without an overshirt. A few of them have many beer stains.

mnewxcv

Established Member
I wear black ones, but i wear calvin klein ones that i got at tj maxx, and they fit amazing. im 5'8 ~170lbs. nice snug neck, and fit all around wearinng the medium. I suggest them very much.

I had the hanes perfect T or whatever they call it, and it was huge on me.

jliddle

Established Member
Hanes tagless here, I always cut the sleeves out of mine tho. Couple inches in from the shoulder seam and few inches below the pit. Black, grey and white is where its at, one color for any outfit

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Hanes has the premium tees at Target. They aren't in a plastic wrapping like the standard ones but in an outter exposed paper like wrapping. I'm 6'1, 160lbs. Neck feels perfect and the t shirts fit excellent in medium.

Hanes Premium 6pk ComfortSoft Crew Tee : Target

Ill have to check these out....

yeah I wear Hanes undershirts. just the normal ones. they fit fine.

I cant find the normal ones anymore, thats my dillemma. :bash: Only layflats everywhere.

I dont know if there is a Costco out there but, I wear Krikland brand White tee's that Costco sells You wont find a better quality shirt for the price.

:lol: I live in the land of costco my friend! Ill try these too....

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
My wife got me Puritan undershirts from walmart. The neck on them is a little more snug then I have had in hanes for Fruit of the Loom. They work perfect under polos or button upshirts, that is what I wear everyday to work.
I have all three and the Puritan brand is probably the softest and most comfortable.

$10 for a 4-pack
Walmart.com: Puritan - Big Men's Undershirts, 4-Pack: UNNAV SHELF

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
I wear white tees regularly for work (under my button downs etc) and whatever brand they are, for me they just don't last long before they get pits and then chucked. I just get Gap tees and go through them every couple months at most

Jaysin

Established Member
I wear the tagless fruit of the looms, no issues with me, but i'm 6'1 and 220 lbs. Don't know if that makes much difference though. I'd like to try some Under Armour gear and see how they fit.

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
i get the shirts from sports stores like 5 for $20, many colors.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
i've always got the tagless fruit of the looms in medium, 5'6" 130lbs(i know, shut up:p). but i like my shirts a little loose.

Users who are viewing this thread