White trucks/99-00' Chromies (Pic Request)

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
Do a search for threads started by 96lasersnake. He had the 03-04 style but it will give you an idea. He posted a lot of pics at various times. I have several of his saved to my computer but I'm too lazy to add them to my PhotoBucket account so I can post them for you.

Last edited:

01whiteL

Established Member
Do a search for threads started by 96lasersnake. He had the 03-04 style but it will give you an idea. He posted a lot of pics at various times. I have several of his saved to my computer but I'm too lazy to add them to my PhotoBucket account so I can post them for you.

appreciate it.... probably will be swapping my 01/02 chromies just for a cosmetic change.

gen2lightning

I LOVE MY LIGHTNING....
Established Member
01whiteL were do u stay? i really want to hear ur truck in person! ur truck looks nice with the 01 02 rims! why u want to change them?

01whiteL

Established Member
01whiteL were do u stay? i really want to hear ur truck in person! ur truck looks nice with the 01 02 rims! why u want to change them?

Spring/Tomball area...northside of town. And thanks I appreciate it! Theres a northside meet on fridays I'm usually at, havent been lately due to fuel issues but will hopefully be there this week.

Last edited:

01whiteL

Established Member
There... I don't know why I didn't post a link to the pics for you earlier :shrug:.

http://svtperformance.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6203169&postcount=1

Appreciate it:beer:

I forgot that Ron(Ron's Bolt) has had every set of wheels designed by svt in pretty much every color/style haha..... there definately going to look different and I may not like them as much but a change wont hurt for a while. I might just go sneak over and steal his wheels off the red truck.... lol

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
Appreciate it:beer: I might just go sneak over and steal his wheels off the red truck.... lol

:dw:

I don't think I have any lowered pics w/ 99/00 chromies. Woodys2000 looked pretty nice.

27306-804-23787.jpg

27306-804-23788.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread