White Supra 1993 TT 6 Speed

evergr3y

Established Member
Here is my dream that I have to sell, sometime love is more important than our dream, thats why im selling it to buy a 2003-2004 Cobra for my girlfriend.

ONLY 50 000 MILES ON IT !!!

Never been in an accident or something like that. Always taken REALLY care!

It is a 1993 TT 6 Speed Hardtop JDM
Exterior Color: Super White
Interior Color: Black/Grey
Factory Options: Performance Blistein Shock, Electric Door, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, Electric Seat, A/C, Traction Control..

Performance Modifications:

Greddy Front Mount Intercooler
Greddy Boost Controller B-Spec 2 ( 15 PSI )
ProRacer Catback
Blitz Boost Gauge

Look

Deamon Body Kit
TRD Spoiler
18 Inches Konig Sideways
HID Kit

Others

4 New Tire ( 500 Miles ) Maxxiss MA-Z1
Alpine 9847 CD/MP3 Player
Integrated Turbo Timer
Autostart Alarm System - Touch Sensitive
2 Struts Bar Front/Rear

The car is in Excellent Overall condition, the paint is just simply beautiful, only minor chip at some place, the motor is running like a new one and the transmission is in the same condition. Im selling it cause I want to buy a Cobra for my girlfriend ( gift ). I can ONLY take a trade for a 2003-2004 COUPE Cobra( Any Color except Yellow, not exceding 80 000 Miles ).

My price is 21,000 USD OBO

I Live in Canada, tanks.

NiceSupra.png

originale001.jpg

La2.png

Last edited:

evergr3y

Established Member
Here is somes more pics :

NotreBelleSupra011.jpg

NotreBelleSupra001.jpg

NotreBelleSupra016.jpg

NotreBelleSupra015.jpg

And here is a little Video Clip of the car.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SzGTHneuPw&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - White Supra 1993 TT 6 Speed - Chek Up[/ame]

Mike

slyman

Established Member
Sorry to say this...are you engaged to your girlfriend?? If so, then that's understandable to get the Cobra for her but if just dating, you're just plain dumb to do so!! Tell her to get one for her own!! Sick Supra btw. If it was me, I would never sell it and just buy a Cobra for yourself!! tell her to get her own!! Sorry, that is just me since I did some of that for my previous girlfriend and what happens to me? I am the one being screwed over and never again since then!!! I have learned my lesson.

mod mod t56

u can go faster
Established Member
i have a 03 dsg less then 40k... about 550 hp plus juice.... very well rounded car lots of mods.... in texas whats ur e mail ill send u some pics

lilmarc1988

Established Member
this vid sums this up quite well lmao jp. clean car you got there. good luck
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ichSb-1HSiY"]YouTube - T-Pain - I'm Sprung[/nomedia]

Seek

Established Member
I signed in just to call you a retard. Are you mildly ****ing retarded? Honestly. I hope to ****ing god that if for some reason you do actually go through with it....that you at least have the brains/lack of retardation to keep the title in your name, you silly little ****.

Nice ride though. But either way....you should be shot for ever selling a $25k+ car for 21k to get some skirt a car.

lilmarc1988

Established Member
i signed in just to call you a retard. Are you mildly ****ing retarded? Honestly. I hope to ****ing god that if for some reason you do actually go through with it....that you at least have the brains/lack of retardation to keep the title in your name, you silly little ****.

Nice ride though. But either way....you should be shot for ever selling a $25k+ car for 21k to get some skirt a car.

+1

evergr3y

Established Member
Yah tanks man.. I know im a bit retard for somes reasons, and I dont ask you to understand too.. Just want to sell fast ! ( Or Trade ) ... I need a Cobra soon !!!

Last edited:

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
Here is the deal, I would do absolutely anything for the girl I love, hell I know I would sell my cobra for her, but I would buy another one eventually. I would not however sell your right hand drive toyota supra that is worth alot more than what you are selling it for, to buy your future wife a 03-04 cobra... you need to buy yourself an 03-04 cobra and she can drive it...

Users who are viewing this thread