White SN95 Pics

WhtSuperStang

Established Member
looks good!

I think if it had a s281 wing and stock fuel door it would be perfect, that wing looks a little long...

venomous99

Established Member
clean stang...id ditch the fuel door and replace the wing w/ a s281. saleens are always a clean look on the sn95.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Its nice but farrrr from the nicest SN95. Stock fuel door is a must and that wing is big. Don't get me wrong. I like the car but I'm not feeling the wing or fuel door especially. Clear healights would be perfect. Its got a nice stance too.

I agree....the fuel door, wing, tail pipes, and head lights kill the look. Although the wheels are too back...chrome would be much better. Hopefully by the end of the year I will have my car painted white.

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
Rigo11-11.gif

:)

WOW! Good Eye.. :banana:

ShapeShifter

Established Member
well, they've obviously been mistaken for export/cobra mirrors so they gotta look good.

people can't even tell a diff in person either, oh well...my friend appreciates the comments, good or bad.

mystical

Established Member
Beautiful car, however, I would change some things.

Wing needs to be replaced with an S281 (Kaenen). Tint needs to be darker (limo). Saleens need to be white. Tailpipes, fuel door and hoodpins need to go. Than, it would be pure sex.

Don't get me wrong she still looks awesome. Love the stance and the way the mirrors resemble 03-04. Got any close-up shots of them?

Users who are viewing this thread