White or black 93 cobra..HELP?

mu5tang0

Banned
hey guys i have a 1993 gt that and i bought the 1993 cobra kit for. I dropped it off at the body shop yesterday and i stuck between painted it white or black??I know if its white it would be different but black looks damn good. So i just want to see what you guys think...let me know

Quick96Mystic

Mystiiiiic wowww
Established Member
I had a friend that painted his Cobra replica white and had white 95r wheels with a cervini 2.5 inch hood and it looked insane! :rockon: i say you go with white

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
I have actually seen a 93 Cobra Clone done on a White 91 GT back in the late 90's.... I don't care for white cars much but I thought this car looked damn good.

What color is your interior?

mu5tang0

Banned
ya i have the a cervinis 2.5" cowl hood also and i also have 2003 cobra seats with black interior and 2003 cobra brakes so i will go with five lug chrome wheels probably 18" saleens????

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Established Member
A local guy by me did a 1993 cobra clone and painted it mystic, that thing was INSANE..... Of your colors though Id say go white....

1993R

Established Member
I like the white...it's different and people will realize you are not trying to make a 93 Cobra just a cool Stang with the best parts available including some of the 93 parts

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
White looks really nice. A friend of mine put a Cobra kit on his white LX and looked great.

venomous99

Established Member
i may but biased but id say the white 5.0s look pretty good. if you plan on doing an all out clone go with black to be consistent with the color scheme of a real cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread