White on White

Skillz

Established Member
Why is this not possible? I want a 2014 Oxford White with the white seat accents. Don't really care about the white racing stripe. I know the racing stripe is required for the seat accents, but I'll most likely just remove it after I get it. However every time I try to select the white on white, it defaults the Oxford white back to the Black color. :nonono:

spazpilot

Established Member
Just buy a white one and see if someone on the forums would want to trade. The white accents do get dirty quick though. I had them on my 2011

Skillz

Established Member
Just buy a white one and see if someone on the forums would want to trade. The white accents do get dirty quick though. I had them on my 2011

Are they easy to clean? If I don't get the white seats then I want the red ones. Do they get dirty looking easily too? I just don't want the red stripe which is needed to get the seats. So I will most likely just remove the stripe.

Skillz

Established Member
Can't get white on white. Only red or black stripes which means red seat stripes or black seat stripes.

Tom

I'm aware you can't get white on white, that is the reason for the thread. Blue stripes are also available on the Oxford white exterior color, too.

Users who are viewing this thread