White L on St Simons Is, GA

Freedom

Established Member
Which one of you own a white Lightning with an SVTperformance banner across the windshield, and had it on St Simons this morning, I just saw it parked here with no rear tag, so might be a new purchase?

Lightning28307

Established Member
I hope like heel you have that truck tuned, by somebody good I know Ga doesn't get that cold but shit man I think you are dangerous!!! No cold range plugs 6#er

You should look into rick@amazon www.amazonracing.com the are in the middle of a move right now however he is the man, possibly even change that 6 out for a 4 dude alot of guys on here including myself have blown their motor with 6 #ers

Freedom

Established Member
Lightning28307 said:
I hope like heel you have that truck tuned, by somebody good I know Ga doesn't get that cold but shit man I think you are dangerous!!! No cold range plugs 6#er

You should look into rick@amazon www.amazonracing.com the are in the middle of a move right now however he is the man, possibly even change that 6 out for a 4 dude alot of guys on here including myself have blown their motor with 6 #ers

Tuned religously, running 11.6 AF across the board, and although I am running TR6's the stockers were absolutely perfect when pulled........

Lots of people on here running 6#'ers with no trouble whatsoever....did you figure out what caused your to blow exactly? Lean condition?

Users who are viewing this thread