White baby thrown off 3rd story by black man - media mostly silent

Zemedici

Established Member
I suggest you go back and actually look at history. 100 years is laughable, you clearly don't know.
  1. Slavery existed up till the end of the civil war. Taking that into account, that means roughly 200 years of slavery existed
  2. Following the emancipation proclamation, Jim Crow laws prevented equality until 1965. That's another 100 years.
  3. Following the equal rights act of the 60s, much of the south (my homeland) and its people resisted equal rights, integration, and more up in to the 80s/90s.
So we've established how dumb you are saying "I DoN't CaRe WuT HaPpEnEd 100 YeArS AgO", lets take a real count.

Minorities have been enslaved for 200 years, segregated and marginalized for another 100, then socially and economically marginalized (since racism/jim crow was illegal) again for another 20-30. That's roughly 320-330 years worth of shit.

If you think scars like that don't linger in a race/creed/religion, you really are clueless. I'm Irish American and I don't like British people because of what they did to my Great Great Great Grandfather/Family. I have a good friend of mine (black) in his 70s. He grew up in and around Jim Crow laws and minority marginalization in the south. He doesn't want a dime of anyone's money. But he does not make light of what happened to him and his family.

White America needs to stop making light of what happened. I think that is doing more damage than anything.

It’s a fork in the road

You either get over it, and move past it.

Or you hold a grudge forever, and allow it to have power over you, and hinder your potential.

Which would you like?

Because in the end, the only person affected is you.

My family immigrated here in the early 1900s from Austria. Never owned slaves, as we hailed from Chicago.

So why should i be held responsible? Wasn’t any of my doing....

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
It’s a fork in the road

Or you hold a grudge forever, and allow it to have power over you, and hinder your potential.

Which would you like?

My family immigrated here in the early 1900s from Austria. Never owned slaves, as we hailed from Chicago.

Z, I should've stated, I'm in the same boat. My grandmothers family came over in basically a row boat across a Great Lake from Canada, lived in NY. My dads side is from deep south GA. So I'm in this half in, half out spot.

But even before all that, I'm not saying white America in their sub-50s are responsible for any of it. I didn't even say reparations are fair. I don't think money will fix what is essentially historical bad blood. Bad blood is only fixed by taking blame on both sides of the discussion.

But basically telling black america that it doesn't matter anymore and to get over it is like telling a rape victim to get over it. A lot of their culture is directly related to the last 300 years. It doesn't just go away.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
It’s a fork in the road

Which would you like?

BOOM!!!

Headshot.

Dbzguy

Black Sheep Squadron
Established Member
I suggest you go back and actually look at history. 100 years is laughable, you clearly don't know.
  1. Slavery existed up till the end of the civil war. Taking that into account, that means roughly 200 years of slavery existed
  2. Following the emancipation proclamation, Jim Crow laws prevented equality until 1965. That's another 100 years.
  3. Following the equal rights act of the 60s, much of the south (my homeland) and its people resisted equal rights, integration, and more up in to the 80s/90s.
So we've established how dumb you are saying "I DoN't CaRe WuT HaPpEnEd 100 YeArS AgO", lets take a real count.

Minorities have been enslaved for 200 years, segregated and marginalized for another 100, then socially and economically marginalized (since racism/jim crow was illegal) again for another 20-30. That's roughly 320-330 years worth of shit.

If you think scars like that don't linger in a race/creed/religion, you really are clueless. I'm Irish American and I don't like British people because of what they did to my Great Great Great Grandfather/Family. I have a good friend of mine (black) in his 70s. He grew up in and around Jim Crow laws and minority marginalization in the south. He doesn't want a dime of anyone's money. But he does not make light of what happened to him and his family.

White America needs to stop making light of what happened. I think that is doing more damage than anything.

Well I give you an A+ for the virtue signaling. F- on current events though.

Blown 89

Established Member
My father's side came to America in the late 50's following WW2. My great grandfather was involuntarily taken as labor by the Royal Navy when he was 12.

I'd like Senator Sparticus Bookers to explain why I owe reparations.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member

The solution is to hold grudges? The solution is to act as if one group of people are the only ones to be discriminated against?

Maybe whites will stop "making light of" a past situation when blacks start seriously addressing their current, self-imposed situation. All the money, all of the line cutting and special treatment based on skin color and the "13/90" doesn't seem to be getting better.

Zemedici

Established Member
Z, I should've stated, I'm in the same boat. My grandmothers family came over in basically a row boat across a Great Lake from Canada, lived in NY. My dads side is from deep south GA. So I'm in this half in, half out spot.

But even before all that, I'm not saying white America in their sub-50s are responsible for any of it. I didn't even say reparations are fair. I don't think money will fix what is essentially historical bad blood. Bad blood is only fixed by taking blame on both sides of the discussion.

But basically telling black america that it doesn't matter anymore and to get over it is like telling a rape victim to get over it. A lot of their culture is directly related to the last 300 years. It doesn't just go away.

I’m with you. It definitely does matter. As it should. You can’t and should not erase history, as that’s how it repeats itself.

However, we have to move FORWARD. If you’re not moving forward you’re going backward.

quad

Established Member

Wow you are out of touch. Black on white crime today is out of control. That is what is relevant today. Two wrongs don't make it right.

I am pretty sure the total number of white people killed by black people in the history of the planet exceeds the total number of black people killed by white people. And the difference is growing everyday. If white people don't wake up and realize the false song of Globalism will destroy them as a group it will be a death by a thousand cuts. Just one of many. Just another white victim of black crime.

https://www.expressen.se/gt/mordaren-plagade-och-fornedrade-emma-33/

original.jpg

Not going to bother translating properly but you get the picture:

"Yusuf Shirar Hussein, 35, and Emma Tikka, 33, became a partner in the summer of 2017. Only a few months later her violence began against her.

In October of 2017, Yusuf Hussein attacked Emma with a blow to the face, the head and the body. The rest of the year continued with blows and blows, including the face.

January: Yusuf Hussein froze Emma on her face.

February: he kicked and kneaded holes in the face of the bride.

In March, Yusuf Hussein continued. Then he began to spread bare images of the bride to her friends and acquaintances.

Emma's mother, Ritva, talks about the relationship of her daughter in question:

– He did much more this idiot, the psychopath. She washed her brain, Emma was not like that. Emma always defended himself and the others, I do not know what happened to him, nobody understands it. He had a certain power over her."

quad

Established Member
I’m with you. It definitely does matter. As it should. You can’t and should not erase history, as that’s how it repeats itself.

However, we have to move FORWARD. If you’re not moving forward you’re going backward.
I am proud of my parents, grand parents etc. They did nothing wrong and anyone that slanders them can go **** themselves in the ass with one of Vlad's spikes.

quad

Established Member
except that the (dbz) is right. the idiots who talk about "reparations" are all about the money. and they are the ones that bitch the loudest and they do seem to think that money fixes everything. People who are not about the money understand that civil rights have come a long way .. and it's race baiters like obama, sharpton, jackson, BLM and others that keep the hate flowing.
Where are the Neanderthal's reparations? Nature does not work that way. Blacks were sold into slavery by other blacks who were greedy. Sucks for them but that is how nature works. There are winners and losers and only the strong will survive.

Right now the white race is acting weak by apologizing for just about anything while they are being victimized at the same time. That will be a fast ticket to extinction if they keep it up. Nature sorts out weakness by getting rid of it. Why do you think sharks are one of the oldest species? Because they are polite and considerate? **** no because they are brutal, efficient predators!

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life

men who chain themselves to the past are cursed to live in a.dark.present and a shallow future. I am sure my great, great, grest, great, great, great grandfather would wish he never brought a slave to America if he were to see America today.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Not going to bother translating properly but you get the picture:

I don't want to say she deserved it but her naivety did her in. Society has to accept that it is perfectly fine for groups of people to dislike each other while not being able to meld together. We do not have to co-mingle. We can dislike other people. We do not have to be tossed together. Forcing people to do all that stuff just builds resentment.

slow poke

Established Member
The reparations is just something people say to piss other people off. It will never happen and serves no productive purpose to ever talk about.

You want a real race war make white people pay reparations for something they had no hand in.

Obviously don't forget the past just learn and move on.

quad

Established Member
The reparations is just something people say to piss other people off. It will never happen and serves no productive purpose to ever talk about.

You want a real race war make white people pay reparations for something they had no hand in.

Obviously don't forget the past just learn and move on.
I fear for the health of any politician that goes there. Good luck!

Funny how Bernie Sanders who is Jewish want white people to pay reparations when Jews were taking the lead in the Slave Trade.

How culpable were Dutch Jews in the slave trade?

M423eSHbSfBN_640x360.jpg

Last edited:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life

Users who are viewing this thread