White 1997 Cobra built for boost!!!!

jimmeehboi

VNMIZED
Established Member
Well I just got my Cobra back from the engine swap a couple weeks ago. I no longer have time or the money to have the car sit in the garage. The car has always been well maintained and kept in garage throughout bad weather. I am the 4th owner on the car and it is sitting at 86,xxx miles with a brand new MMR 900 block and new blower on ready for boost!!!

I am looking to get 12,500 for the car it has well over 10k in mods and is in amazing shape for a 97 and ready to boost!!! The car has tons of things done to it I may forget a few, but here are some.

MMR 900 shortblock 9:5:1 compression built by modular depot have all receipts from motor and from getting it put in etc. head work was not done, but they were cleaned.

V2 vortech supercharger. Has about 3,000 miles put on the blower. Has 11lb pulley cuurrently on the car making 450hp and 400tq.

Hooker longtubes
Magnaflow shorty x pipe
Borla stinger catback
IMRC delete
KB BAP
Anderson power pipe
CX racing FMIC
MT ET street drag radials brand new
brand new spec stage 3+ clutch
18" 03/04 wheels
new rotors
60lb injectors
4:10 gear

Will also throw in brand new never used glenns sumped fuel tank ready to be put on!

jimmeehboi

VNMIZED
Established Member
bump..a few offers, but I'm not going to take 9,000 for the car guys. The motor its self was almost that much. 11,500 is the new price and no lower. The car is in amazing shape and very well maintained always garaged and never driven in snow and rarely in rain. Have almost all receipts for what has been done to car more than 10,000 in upgrades to it! I wish I could keep it, but I can't have a bike and a car. Someone PM me with a good offer!

Users who are viewing this thread