White 03 Cobra For Sale

Oh Three Cobra

Established Member
Car is a 2003 Oxford White Cobra Coupe with 36k miles. Car is immaculate inside and out. Not a single dent. Only a few unavoidable rock chips. I am a specialty mechanig/engine builder/shop owner and it has been meticulously maintained by me. Amsoil or Royal Purple oil ever 3k miles. Coolant flushed every year and replaced by Ford Premium Gold. Redline gear oil in the transmission and differential, etc. The car has been custom tuned on the dyno by Amazon Racing and put down 496 rwhp and 536 torque. Modifications are the following:

Billetflow 2.76 blower pulley and 4 idlers
Billetflow differential brace
JLT cold air intake
Oil catch tank
Magnaflow x pipe with high flow cats (passes emissions)
Magnaflow catback exhaust
Diablosport Predator
MGW short shifter
Autometer Lunar Series Boost and Fuel Pressure gauges
FJO Wideband 02
Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump
Nitrous Works nitrous kit with purge, bottle heater, and extras
Odyssey PC925 drycell battery
Dual beam 6000k HID lights (high and low beam are real hid)
Sparco Pro 2000 Seats
Simpson 5 pt camlock harnesses
Rear seat changed to dark charcoal grey to match the sparcos better
Wolfe Racecraft through-the-floor subframe connectors
Kenny Brown rear strut tower brace
Kenny Brown springs
Aluminum interior accents
Falken Azenis RT-615 tires
Mickey Thompson ET Street Racials
Brembo Cobra R big brake kit
Stainless steel brake lines all around

The car runs and drives great with 0 problems. The nitrous is currently out of the car but can be re-installed at the buyer's request. I have never sprayed it. I pulled it out when I was dynamating the rear trunk area. I also welded up and reinforced the seams in the rear wheel tub area. The car currently sits on the Drag Radials. I have a pair of Falkens that can go back on to match the fronts. I believe I also have another pair of Eagles I can throw in. I also have most all of the stock parts (intake, exhaust, shifter, etc) that will be included with the car. The car received a new clutch from Ford when the throwout bearing was replaced less than 10k miles ago under warranty. I don't want to or really have to sell her, but am at the point in my life where I wish to save for a house and am trying to move away from messing with cars for several years. Asking $28500 or best offer.

Last edited:

Oh Three Cobra

Established Member
4tg9aaw.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread