Whistler wheels

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
This is where I am at. Rep wheels from a reputable company aren't usually an issue these days. I love the CCW and BC Forged but I am also somewhat budget conscious. If I can spend $1500-$2000 on a set of reps and nice rubber I would rather put the rest into a suspension refresh. I had a really nice set of BBS CHs years ago on my VW R32 and they looked incredible but did they do anything different than a set of reps would have? Doubtful. The only thing I would pay more for is something super light but even then you can get something like RPF1s for way less than CCW.
Yep. And a lot of times the reps are even lighter too.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member

motoo344

Established Member
...especially a set of the new RPF1 RS.....the new double stepped lip ultra concave versions now in 18in. Really looking forward to seeing a Terminator sitting on those.

Those look good, RPF1 are on my list but I am not 100% sure yet.

LS WUT

Established Member
I have two sets of terminator wheels on fresh rubber right now. I need to buy a Shelby so my hideaway money can’t take a hit for CCW’s. But if you peer pressure me enough I will get CCW’s. You know me
If Todd gets them CCW’s I’m pumped to get them Chrome 03’s. I’m probably gonna be getting those chrome whistlers and throwing them on my white coupe to show you.

Users who are viewing this thread