1st Whipple in the 10's
Established Member
Whipple 03-04 Cobra SC Upgrade Kit
Available in January 2004

umm its January 04 and i would like more info whipple

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
Received an e-mail from them today. Expected release is in 4 weeks, and expected price of the kit is $2995.00

MightyMo

Established Member
Originally posted by AtomHeart
Received an e-mail from them today. Expected release is in 4 weeks, and expected price of the kit is $2995.00

you have renewed my hopes for this kit

reading on the modular forums, Whipple has some great options compared to KB

I'll wait and see..

I think of this way, KB has a great product, we know the numbers associated with costs and power increases. Whipple really has the upper hand at this point. If they can produce a product yielding more HP with more options in the kit and cost less, they'll have a real winner here.

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
Yea, I was very suprised at the price they quoted me! I expected their kit to cost about the same as the KB kit. Maybe a tiny bit less, like $3599.00.

$2995.00 is an incredible price for a kit from such a well respected company.

co3bra

Established Member
Don't hold your breath.......when they say "two weeks" ...that means two months and "four weeks" means... we are shit out of luck.

:cuss:

j card

Established Member
Actually, from what I know about the project, four weeks might be a little optimistic, but it is possible. I wouldn't bet on it myself, but that's just I expect things to go wrong on a project like this and cause delays. If things go right, it could very well happen in that time.

Users who are viewing this thread