Whippledsonic Wanting To Join The Pack

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
whippleblown03 said:
figures i have to work nights! might have to fake an illness! if i show up i am sick , OK! :thumbsup:
... I'll be sure to bring the cough medication... like you asked ;-)
whippleblown03 said:
yep! just like your car! :poke:
Ouch... that hurts
Velocity_Driven said:
Wow is everyone around here whippled?
Seems like these days:thumbsup: But there is a certain Mystic that's "laughing" too:rockon: Although it's probably Paul that's got the HI as far as Whipples go:pepper: Mine doesn't spin as fast :rolling:

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
I'll do it soon enough. Just want to play with the spray for a bit. Plus when I do upgrade I'll have the Whip and spray!

Oxford Snake

Established Member
Velocity_Driven said:
Wow is everyone around here whippled?

No, some of are just stretching the limits of the stock blower. It should still put down some good 1/4 mile numbers. I plan on spinning the Eaton till I save for a certain 76mm single turbo kit.

Dave

BTW Welcome to the club! (Whatever happenend to PST Puget Sound Terminators)

Lethal SVT97

BLUEVNM
Established Member
whippledsonic said:
hello homer,also nice choice in color,spoke with paul tonight ,says your terminator is sweet,cant wait to meet,maybe next week at his place when we are doing more mod installs on my (lean 03) :lol: take care.btw im michael.

I'm glad there are few terminators around here. Yep, I'm having a high idle problem right now :bash: . Freakin' Billet flow? Paul installed a return spring but the tesion wasn't strong enough, so I got a stronger one at carquest. It still idle high sometimes(whenever it feels like idling high) but a lot better. Suppose to be nice this w/e maybe I'll see you then. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread