Whipple'd Dyno Graph @ 22lbs

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Yep no arguments as to a Twin Screw being what it is lol. I hadn't seen a graph in a while so figured I'd post my last tune and graph. 22lbs of boost with 21*'s of timing with 110 octane. Eaton's just don't spit graphs out like this up top in the rpm's. Excuse it being wrinkled I just got back from a drive and it almost flew out the top.

Whipple 2.3 with 3.2/6lb combo.

SAE /Corrected numbers.

Whippleinlet032.jpg

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^Those are dynojet numbers to the best of our knowledge. So it should be the same.

skaarew04SVT

Not quite fast enough
Established Member
110 octane, man talk about safety margin. you can safely run 100 octane unleaded, like i do on that same combo!

21.75 solid psi (stabilizes around 20.75 psi), 21 degrees timing A/F 11.8 on sunoco 100

Last edited:

Hkaiser83

I am Captain Dynaball.
Established Member
Ummm 666 HP? You can never change your configuration. You own the Devils car....

03Cobra1979

Established Member
^Those are dynojet numbers to the best of our knowledge. So it should be the same.

Are you saying it was dynoed on a dyno jet? Or that it is just equal to a dno jet? Because it is a Mustang Dyno Graph.

Mustang Dyno's normally from my experience run a little lower on the HP and TQ numbers. So you might have been about 3% higher on a dyno jet.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
My tuner uses a conversion factor that seems to work out every single time. (flame suit on)

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
110 octane, man talk about safety margin. you can safely run 100 octane unleaded, like i do on that same combo!

21.75 solid psi (stabilizes around 20.75 psi), 21 degrees timing A/F 11.8 on sunoco 100

Couldn't buy the unleaded anywhere by me now that's why I went with 110. The unleaded is all I'll be using once I can get it regularly this summer.

MikeW

Established Member
NICE Brian... does this whipple have your ported inlet on it? Impressive numbers :rockon:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
NICE Brian... does this whipple have your ported inlet on it? Impressive numbers :rockon:

Yes sir but don't forget it only added 1hp and like 9ft lbs of torque. If someone else that I trusted wanted to slap the inlet on their car for a quick test I might be interested.

Fat-cat

Established Member
yep.... me too :rockon:

Bring that 3inch when you come to town next month im going to run mine up .. ok ok just the 3.25 im not getting crazy 20 pounds on 100 is what im looking for

Posi awesome numbers man... wish mine made that kinda power ..stupid Canada... hows the IAT's ?

yellowgt02

Established Member
Bring that 3inch when you come to town next month im going to run mine up .. ok ok just the 3.25 im not getting crazy 20 pounds on 100 is what im looking for

Posi awesome numbers man... wish mine made that kinda power ..stupid Canada... hows the IAT's ?

When you doing this? Where? I wanna come!

Users who are viewing this thread