whippleblown03 not sleeping well

whippledsonic

Established Member
for the guys in the northwest as some of you may know, paul is suffering from a lack of horsepower and sleep, since i pulled 571 rwhp last thurs from my lean 03. nobody can get him to come in from his shop, not his kids or his wife or his friends, think i have woken the sleeping giant :lol: no really, i think with some counciling and lots of whiskey he be back on top :thumbsup: just wanted to poke at him a while. seriously if it wasnt for paul,jamie,and brian at horsepower connections in olympia i would still be having a af lean problems... thanks guys.. btw, paul if you want to ride in a fast cobra give me a call :poke: we will call it therapy :poke: we will get that 528 rwhp up even if i have to push ya :poke: :thumbsup: :beer:

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
I think some of you are going to get your feelings hurt if you're after hp/tq numbers! :-D

Last edited:

whippledsonic

Established Member
Joe5.0 said:
You whipple guy should easily be in the 600's.

i have paper showing 571rwhp, but brian macy owner/operator of horse power connections says to add 15% to those #s and that the real # according to him im at 656 rwhp and 641 rwt and paul is going to be hitting the same #s if not more. but really me and paul are just having some fun with bragging rights , we really dont care who showing the best numbers, were just happy we have safe tunes and the real test will be who can put it to ground, he drove my terminator and you should have seen the look on his face :bowdown: (priceless) he has the same tune in his car now, cant wait to see what kind of #s he pull, hopefully see you there at brians shop,paul is trying to set up a dyno day there, we need at least 10 mustangs, we have 4 from down here,hope to get more,take care :thumbsup: :beer:

Lethal SVT97

BLUEVNM
Established Member
whippledsonic said:
i have paper showing 571rwhp, but brian macy owner/operator of horse power connections says to add 15% to those #s and that the real # according to him im at 656 rwhp and 641 rwt and paul is going to be hitting the same #s if not more. but really me and paul are just having some fun with bragging rights , we really dont care who showing the best numbers, were just happy we have safe tunes and the real test will be who can put it to ground, he drove my terminator and you should have seen the look on his face :bowdown: (priceless) he has the same tune in his car now, cant wait to see what kind of #s he pull, hopefully see you there at brians shop,paul is trying to set up a dyno day there, we need at least 10 mustangs, we have 4 from down here,hope to get more,take care :thumbsup: :beer:

good numbers mike. I'm sure paul will be right there , too. :thumbsup:

Oxford Snake

Established Member
04MystiCobra said:
He's saving for twins!

I'd go with the Hellion 76mm single if I go turbo. It's looking more like a black blower and some extras like a cage and suspension. The turbo kits are just to much $$$.

01Saleen

O-town Leen
Established Member
Turbo power!
I am in sunny San Diego now and wishing I had the Leen with me. There are sweet cars everywhere around here and I am driving a stinkin' Hyundai rental!!!!
Good news is that it is looking like ordering time will be in August :) Engine, heads, cams, new tranny, new fuel set-up....and hopefully 600+ rwhp!!!

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
who has me beat? haha...getting the snow performance kit put on soon and will be up over 6 hundy...Hellion this winter for sure :)

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
suprjagr said:
who has me beat? haha...getting the snow performance kit put on soon and will be up over 6 hundy...Hellion this winter for sure :)
WHAT! You swapping out the Whip for turbo?

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
yea, going to go turbo over the winter...haha, and no it's a photochop...I want to get to 850 to the wheels :)

Users who are viewing this thread