Whipple vacum line / boost lines HELP

speedybolt

I'm your Huckleberry
Established Member
So I've got my Whipple installed and now I'm trying to figure out where the hell these little hoses go. I have an extra hole on the boost actuator and a hose that doesnt go anywhere. Can someone post up a pic of where all the hoses hook up on there for me? (Idont have any instructions cause I got it used)I got all the vacum hoses back in place but its the little ones that are giving me fits. Thanks for the help:beer:

04torchred

Established Member
Take a picture of the fitting you are talking about please. The bottom port on the boost actuator if I am understanding you correctly I think remains open to atmosphere. There should be a boost supply source hooked to the top port on the actuator.

Last edited:

speedybolt

I'm your Huckleberry
Established Member
Ok, here is what I'm having trouble with. The first pic is the fitting on the bottom of the boost actuator. The second is the hose I dont know where goes and the third is how I have everything hooked up.

THE BOTTOM OF THE ACTUATOR

P5300003.jpg

THE HOSE I DONT KNOW WHERE GOES

P5300004.jpg

HOW I HAVE EVERYTHING HOOKED UP

P5300005.jpg

Fat-cat

Established Member
that one goes to the bottom port stock of the actuator .. then routes back to the air intake on the eaton .. you can hook it up or plug it if the boost bypass is deleted in your tune

Users who are viewing this thread