Whipple pulley advice and tune for 550-600 rwhp

de123

Established Member
I just purchased a 04 cobra stock engine gen 1 whipple with a 3.5 upper and boost is set at 14 lbs , cat back exhaust no headers at the moment from the spec sheet it made 417 rwhp on 91 oct tune (mustang dyne) , what possible hp ratings can I get if I change upper pulley and headers with new tune maybe injector ?? Or what do you guys recommend I'm new to the mustang game thanks in advance , I'm also close to Hpp racing in lewisvile thought about taking it to them

DICobra

Established Member
I just purchased a 04 cobra stock engine gen 1 whipple with a 3.5 upper and boost is set at 14 lbs , cat back exhaust no headers at the moment from the spec sheet it made 417 rwhp on 91 oct tune (mustang dyne) , what possible hp ratings can I get if I change upper pulley and headers with new tune maybe injector ?? Or what do you guys recommend I'm new to the mustang game thanks in advance , I'm also close to Hpp racing in lewisvile thought about taking it to them

550-590ish with 3" pulley , about 17# boost, 91 octane and depends too if you will have aggressive tune... you need bigger injectors (60#), 2400-2600 MAFand BAP at least. Headers will help with heat and air flow. Goodluck :)

snakerider

SVT-DROP
Established Member
550-590ish with 3" pulley , about 17# boost, 91 octane and depends too if you will have aggressive tune... you need bigger injectors (60#), 2400-2600 MAFand BAP at least. Headers will help with heat and air flow. Goodluck :)

Lol Look at you Mr Whipple know it all haha. How you been Buddy?:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread