Whipple or Kb owners please help

03ZincSnke30

Established Member
Ive decided on 2.3 whipple with posi lower port.... now onto supporting mods someone please help me out with what I should do im going to run no more than 17-19lbs Im debating wether to run just a KB BAP or get fuel hat and pumps????? whats the benefit w/ getting all the fuel instead of BAP and im getting the Mafia instead of all the other stuff good decision? also I will be getting the dragon ported from posi... anyone have any pointers or what I should get other than this ......

03SSSSSVT

Established Member
Ive decided on 2.3 whipple with posi lower port.... now onto supporting mods someone please help me out with what I should do im going to run no more than 17-19lbs Im debating wether to run just a KB BAP or get fuel hat and pumps????? whats the benefit w/ getting all the fuel instead of BAP and im getting the Mafia instead of all the other stuff good decision? also I will be getting the dragon ported from posi... anyone have any pointers or what I should get other than this ......

So, I leak out that I'm getting a whipple, and you can't just stand that I'd have a faster Cobra? :dw: Haha, just messin with you man. Get your some injectors, GT pumps, and fuel rails/hat from FORE. Stop being a nan about it. Just can't stand that I was going to be faster... :rolling:

04Sonic

Established Member
I ran a Bap, 60lb,dual fpdms I was fine on fuel.

If you plans are more boost down the line or 2.8 gt pumps, bap, 60lbs, fore rails would be a decent investment.

03ZincSnke30

Established Member
Haha man the whipple has been coming just like your having a "kid" hahahahahhaha ordered it couple weeks ago im just trying to figure out a few supporting mods to go with...

03SSSSSVT

Established Member
Haha man the whipple has been coming just like your having a "kid" hahahahahhaha ordered it couple weeks ago im just trying to figure out a few supporting mods to go with...

Well, like I said, stop being a nan since you have so much money now and order your pumps, injectors, rails, and all that good stuff. Guess I'll go ahead and bite the bullet and buy the 3.4 Whipple so I can be faster :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread