picture_093.jpg

picture_091.jpg

picture_090.jpg

picture_089.jpg

picture_088.jpg

Will

camcojb

Established Member
......... and thanks for keeping us hanging! :bash: :D How does it run?

Jody

LightningFast00

673/753 pump gas
Established Member
Looks good... What did you switch from? How long did it take you to install? Is the inlet tube plastic? If so do they offer upgrades for that? What size pulley are you running and what boost is it giving you? When are you getting on the dyno?

Very nice to see an installed and up and running unit...

congrats man...

onebadf150

Established Member
Wow awesome pics, I'm deffinitly sold on the Whipple now! I think the #3 pic was of the back of the blower without the intake plenum on it.

looks great

NorCalLightning

Silver Is Best!!
Established Member
LightningFast00 said:
Looks good... What did you switch from? How long did it take you to install? Is the inlet tube plastic? If so do they offer upgrades for that? What size pulley are you running and what boost is it giving you? When are you getting on the dyno?

Very nice to see an installed and up and running unit...

congrats man...

I can answer two of your questions. Yes, the intake tube is plastic (just like the K&N FIPK intake tube). No, it cannot be upgraded from Whipple. This is per an email I received from Whipple in response to asking those same questions :)

This is the reason I wanted to get the black finish Whipple blower (looks better with the intake tube IMO). Nothing against the polished version, it looks good too.

Steve

Last edited:

Floridalawdog

Established Member
That thing is beautiful. I know what i am saving up for. Are the hp #s as good as the company claims they will be, do we know yet?

spanky777will

Established Member
yes i am running a built block.

It runs great. i have not got into yet because i am running to small of an upper 3.25 now and am going to bump up to a 3.5. alsoi am not running a tune for it yet.I was running a stock eaton before. once i get a tune and the upper will be here tomorrow i will post details.

Will

supragod98

Established Member
SVT Scott said:
Just curious whats the third pic is of? Inlet?...if so isnt that a whipple 3.3 top entry?

Scott
Thats a picture of the outlet. If you look closely at the first pic youll notice that the blower is bolted to a plate that mounts to the manifold.

orange2004cobra

Established Member
Everytime i meet someone with a whipple on their truck,it makes me feel like a little boy,and they are my daddy.....
Very Nice .....
L.

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Looks killer, i would have gave the engine a bath before putting that beautiful piece on top of all that dirt....what is the total price tag for that bad boy just like you bought it?

Users who are viewing this thread