Whipple - Injectors install

speedybolt

I'm your Huckleberry
Established Member
Ok, I have put my whipple on the car and I'm trying to figure out the trick to getting the injectors and fuel rail back in place on the passenger side. I know there has got to be a trick of the trade when it comes to getting it back in there. Anybody have any suggestions? That damn plenu, is just in my way LOL!!!

Travizzle

Working Class Hero
Established Member
The crazy thing is i had the same problem this weekend. I tried to search but couldnt find anything. Sorry man the only thing that was left for me to do is take the blower back off. Hope you can find another way.

speedybolt

I'm your Huckleberry
Established Member
The crazy thing is i had the same problem this weekend. I tried to search but couldnt find anything. Sorry man the only thing that was left for me to do is take the blower back off. Hope you can find another way.

I was thinking about trying to loosen the blower enough to get it on there but I'm not real sure. Did you have to take the lower and everything back off?

04CobraMatt

Established Member
Im no expert but i remember reading the injectors have to go in before the blower. (twin screws only)

Last edited:

Travizzle

Working Class Hero
Established Member
I did, but ive been wanting to give my intercooler a good cleaning, so it gave me a good excuse. Try unbolting the whipple that may give you enough clearance.

2Marauders

FordNut was already taken
Established Member
I assembled my 3.4 to the manifold the other day, I don't see any way to put injectors and fuel rails on without unbolting the blower from the manifold. I sure hope these 60's are big enough!

forcefedcobra

Established Member
only way to do it is remove the blower. That was the only thing nice about the eaton's removeable elbow.

Users who are viewing this thread