whipple e85 03 cobra, needs head gasket/studs

chipmonk

Established Member
This is very hard to do as i have put so much time and effort into this car. When i purchased it it was damn near stock, it had a catback and a intake. Since then much has changed, THIS CAR IS STUPID FAST! The car made 620whp and 680wtq on a 95 degree day on 26 inch tires, also it only pulled to about 4500 rpms as it was blowing coolant due to headlift so the hp are lower than what it actually makes. the only actual problems with the car is the headlift and one idler is starting to squeek. I do not have the stock seats it has two spearco racing seats in it, i will get pics up tonight. it has usual rock chips as well. I am asking 21k firm as it sits, it has 21xxx miles and is worth every penny of that seeing as i have put over 10k in mods into this car. best way to contact me is by txting 9375540982, i am located in dayton, ohio.

MODS
-Whipple 2.3 2.75 pulley
-6lb lower
-jlt high boost intake
-2600 maf
-80lb injectors
-twin gt pumps
-fore hat
-8 supply line
-dual fpdm
-kb bap
-26 spline input shaft
-tob retainer sleeve
-spec 3+ clutch(1000 miles on clutch and input shaft)
I doubt thats it but its all i can think of at the moment.

X R8TED

Established Member
what.....21K for a car that lifted a head, there are alot of GREAT cars for that price...this will be here a long time, but hey theres a sucker born every min. I really dont know why people think there cars are worth so much....sorry I just had to say this..I hope you get your asking price...I just think its way over priced

chipmonk

Established Member
the car is almost done being fixed and will be on the dyno tomorrow. the car will be up for sale in perfect running condition for 24k, there would be no way i would have ever let the car go for 15k.

chipmonk

Established Member
I have asked the seller for this a month ago. He has not done it and refused to do one to sell the car.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

i never refused to done and you never asked, i would have gladly done one. i just was not going to give the car away for 15k when the car needed 1k in work.

Users who are viewing this thread