Whipple Crusher Owners... Question?

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
Whipple Crusher intake Owners... Question?

For those of you who have have installed the crusher intake on your Whipples is there any way to do it while keeping the blower still on the car or is it a must to pull the blower off? wanna get this for my 2.9 but don't feel like tearing everything completely off the car again. haha. thanks in advance

Last edited:

Ironhand

Banned
Nope.

Ive pulled the Crusher inlet on and off a 3.4 several times with the blower still attached.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
i dont see how its possibly with a 2.9, theres 1 bolt you need to gain access to thru the inlet with a long allen, i could see it being a very aggravating undertaking if you tried. Blower needs to come off.plus you need to swap out bypass valves and apply rtv to the inlet to case mating point, would make a nasty mess if you tried it on the car.

anything else you need help with just let me know, just finished up my own install

IMAG0943.jpg

Last edited:

Ironhand

Banned
I did it by sticking my hand through the Inlet itself. Took me a while but I didnt pull the blower off the lower. Maybe thats not possible with the smaller 2.9 inlet.

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
I did it by sticking my hand through the Inlet itself. Took me a while but I didnt pull the blower off the lower. Maybe thats not possible with the smaller 2.9 inlet.

It might be possible if you warmed the hole up by using a few fingers first instead of just shoving your whole hand in right away :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread