Whipple crusher guys

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
How's everyone tightening down their passenger side rear fuel rail fittings?

Its such a tight spot I can't imagine being able to fit a wrench back there.. Are you guys tightening it before the blower is installed?

Thanks

cj428mach

Established Member
On my TVS the drivers side rail was a pain to get tightened up because of my EGR being in the way. I finally got tired of it and added a short little hose that stays attached to the fuel rail all the time and allows me to connect it to the supply line over on the pass side out in the open.

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
Yeah im not home right now to take a pic but basically i have 2 separate lines coming off the back of the fuel rails. They go into a Y-block. Its hard to explain but the y-block is kind of between the passenger strut tower and firewall (easily accessible to disconnect if i need to)

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
Oh yeah forgot about that. Yeah extended myself. I looked all over for one that's already extended but no dice.

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Oh yeah forgot about that. Yeah extended myself. I looked all over for one that's already extended but no dice.
Me either. I ended up going to a local junkyard and cutting up another TPS and wiring and making my own extended harness. Worked out awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread