whipple cobra Vs. 240sx

corpsedub

Mighty Trust Krusher
Established Member
dont know what the dude had but it had some decent speed. but this story is crazy

so im getting off the freeway and as i get off the cloverleaf i always like to run up second gear(onto a 50mph expessway). as i do, i get behind our car above. has the normal fart cannon and some racing seats. he takes off from me and we get into some traffic. at this point im behind him edging him on a little. he gets into a clearing and as i get there we hit it. i pull him by about 5 cars and slow down leaving it in second. the lane he is in is now occupied by a tractor trailer. he attempts to do a flyby and i nail it. by the time he gets to the truck he's on my quarter(this is within less than a second). he then custs over AND TAPS MY TIRE!. i see him get sideways in the rearview. he recovers and tries to get away. i never let him get passed me(just peddling it) and get him to pull over. i look at my rear quarter thinking there is going to be mass damage and to my suprise it was like nothing happened. NO MARKS WHAT SO EVER. soooooo lucky. so we just left it at that. i scolded him a little and toook off. im never racing stupid kids again. no, im never street racing again. screw this shit.

CobraRyan

Banned
wow thats pretty crazy...what a dumbass...after you putting all those cars on him hes gunna try and flyby you...

corpsedub

Mighty Trust Krusher
Established Member
What color was the 240?? I am from the Bay Area and might know the kid. I never liked this kid. Seems like something he would do.

primer black, with some bride racing seats and dfferent tail lamps. it was slow.

small white dude. arms must have been like 10 inches.

Last edited:

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
ricers will do really stooopid stuff around our cars

but then again
well we all do stupid stuff sometimes.
good thing no one got hurt or anything damaged

fastbacon

Banned
that would have been awesome if he bit the dust ......then u just:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout: the hell out of there lol

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
So you gun it when he tries to get in front of you because a tractor trailer in front of him? An accident could have easily happened. You stupped to his level. Sounds like both of you are morons.

corpsedub

Mighty Trust Krusher
Established Member
So you gun it when he tries to get in front of you because a tractor trailer in front of him? An accident could have easily happened. You stupped to his level. Sounds like both of you are morons.

yea, i felt like that too. but i was not expexteing the idiot to keep going and come into my lane, he was initally behind me. that's why i gave it up. it's just not worth it anymore. people are not sane.

Users who are viewing this thread