Whipple and supporting mods

axion5

Established Member
Parts are coming off my 03 they are not completely off yet but will be by the weekend.I will try to have pics up tomorrow.Thanks

2.3 whipple with two pullies,accufab single blade t/b,gords heat exchanger,P-fab I/C tank,60# injectors,metco 4 lbs lower,billet flow idlers,sct 2800 maf,jlt dsg color intake

All i can think off for now will get prices up to sell seperate but iam going to try sell as a package deal first.

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
def need more info!

what generation whipple? what boost did you run it at? sb or db tb? milage on whipple?

axion5

Established Member
sorry to everyone on thread having to work retarded hours these last couple days trying my best to get things done entire setup has maybe 5k miles and ran beautiful.Anyways sorry again will get pics very soon

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
Parts are coming off my 03 they are not completely off yet but will be by the weekend.I will try to have pics up tomorrow.Thanks

2.3 whipple with two pullies,accufab single blade t/b,gords heat exchanger,P-fab I/C tank,60# injectors,metco 4 lbs lower,billet flow idlers,sct 2800 maf,jlt dsg color intake

All i can think off for now will get prices up to sell seperate but iam going to try sell as a package deal first.

sorry to everyone on thread having to work retarded hours these last couple days trying my best to get things done entire setup has maybe 5k miles and ran beautiful.Anyways sorry again will get pics very soon

you signed back in only to say sorry, still no answers to all of everyones ?'s; prices? generation?
hmm..

Last edited:

axion5

Established Member
package sale pending and dpsonic i have a life outside cars so calm down its a gen 2 whipple told you miles and yes i have answered pms just not the low ballers and still working on pics car is not even apart

Users who are viewing this thread