whipple and some n20 questions

ous2418

Established Member
ok nitrous guys i have a few questions. my current setup is stock motor w/ a 2.3 (gen 2) whipple 21lbs, headers, lethal dual pump setup, and all bolt ons. tunes safely for 93 im at 609rwhp and 608 trq. (pre headers they are being installed monday and retuned).
im considering running nitrous and racing fuel for the track. ok now my questions: if tuned correctly would the motor and whipple be good to go on a 75-100 shot with race gas??? has anyone done this while maintaing motor??

i had the idea of runnin a stand alone fuel setup for race gas only such as this

Nitrous Outlet » Online Catalog » '96-'04 Mustang Dedicated Fuel System

im new to nitrous just trying to get info any advice or opinions is welcomed!!! thanks in advance!!

Last edited:

03Cobrra

Stroked,Screwed & Sprayed
Established Member
Interested as well...I recently installed a dry kit on my car but havent gone back for a retune. Not sure if my gt pumps will be enough to support a 75 shot.

ous2418

Established Member
What pulley are you running with that setup?

im running an upper and lower pulley. i cant remember whats on it right now at 21. i just got car few weeks ago sorry. honestly wanted to drop down to 19 or so but first my tuner said try headers and a new tune before we switch them out and see where we stand. so we added kooks 1 7/8 3inch collector and 3 orx and will tune o monday hopefully.

ous2418

Established Member
Interested as well...I recently installed a dry kit on my car but havent gone back for a retune. Not sure if my gt pumps will be enough to support a 75 shot.

awesome car!!! im loving the drags what setup are you running??

TNTLightning

DSG Terminator
Established Member
I am running a 2.6 KB, full bolt ons, with a NX wet kit on a stock motor. It will hold up fine on race gas and a good tune. PM me for more details.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread