Whipple 4.0 Crusher kit with relted components

Ray Hilton

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Yep. This is the BIG DOG! I have a complete Whipple 4.0 Crusher package with all the related hardware for sale. These components have never been run and are in new condition. Still in the original Whipple shipping box.

Here's what Lethal Performance has to say about this amazing power adder:

Introducing the largest and most powerful twin screw supercharger system available for the 03-04 Cobra. The Whipple 4.0L Super Crusher kit is the same exact supercharger used on Ford's 2010 Super Cobra Jet and the Lethal Performance 2010 GT500. In fact Lethal Performance was the first to ever run the 4.0L on a production GT500.

The 4.0L flows 2518 CFM and has a peak rpm of 18,000. It's massive Super Crusher inlet and Super Monoblade throttle body remove all restrictions and allow this blower to make some insane power. The 4.0L also powered the Lethal Performance 2010 GT500 to be the fastest 2010 GT500 in the country with a [email protected] 1/4 mile run. On our built GT500 motor with aggressive cams and extensive port work we saw peak boost of 21.5 with the 4" upper pulley and 10% lower balancer. This particular combo on a Mustang Dyno yielded us 805rwhp which equates to over 880rwhp on a Dynojet. At any point a smaller 3.5" pulley could be used to increase boost and turn this baby up.

This 4.0 Crusher kit with related components lists for well over $6,500.
I'm selling for $5,200 for everything shown in the pictures attached. You would have to pay way more for blowers not making near the power that the 4.0 is capable of.

It was my intention to invest in a built motor to install this blower on and take advantage of it's tremendous power potential. However, because I have several other projects going (see my sig) I had to scale back my plans a bit. Now I'm offering the complete kit at a great cost savings to anyone interested in making upwards of 800 rwhp on their '03-'04 Cobra.

Here's what comes with this complete kit:
New, still in the factory shipping box (black) Whipple W245ax 4.0
Parts included with Crusher package:
(1) Cobra Crusher rear inlet (black)
(1) 160 mm Single blade Accufab throttle body (black)
(1) 123 mm round slot style MAF (similar to new style Shelby)
(1) 123 mm Billet Venturi
(1) Adapter harness for the slot style MAF that plugs into the '03-'04 harness
(1) 9" True flow S&B filter
(2) 5" Silicone hoses
(1) 123 mm plastic inlet tube
(1) Complete Factory Whipple documentation with instructions, decals, etc.

Again, selling everything listed for $5,200 plus shipping.

Thanks, Ray H.

outofbox.jpg

By rayhilton at 2012-05-26[/img]
relatedcomponents.jpg

instructionsanddocument.jpg

blowerandstuff.jpg

inshippingbox.jpg

Ray Hilton

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
The price is negotiable. PMs sent to both of you. This is an awesome blower at a very good price already but I'm willing to deal to a point.
Thanks for the inquiries.

Ray H.

Users who are viewing this thread