Whipple 2.9 Kit, AFCO H/E, and Dynotech DS

GT500NN

Established Member
VMP Intercooler Tank and SCT Tuner

Returned my 2009 GT500 to stock and traded it in this weekend. I have the following parts for sell. I am located in the Atlanta GA area and will take Paypal + 3.5% fee.

Innovative Motorsports Wideband O2 Kit - Almost brand new. Used less than 200 miles. Comes with a Roush guage pod which allows for mouting in one of the Shelby A/C vents. ***Sold***

SCT Tuner with Jon Lund Whipple Tune - Unlocked and ready to use. ***Sold***

VMP Intercooler Tank- Good condition. Only about 1k miles on it. ***Sold***

Whipple 2.9 Kit - Stock Pulley, Whipple Intake, 72lb Injectors, and SCT Tuner with Jon Lund 93 octane tune. My car made 642hp with this kit and exhaust only. ***SOLD***

DynoTech Aluminum One Piece Drive Shaft - Good condition. Has some scuffs from normal use. No vibrations. Comes with all hardware. ***Sold*** Also have a BMR DS Loop - ***Sold***

AFCO Dual Fan H/E - Good condition. Only about 1k miles on it. Comes with EVERYTHING you get in a brand new kit except for one wire connector. ***Sold***

Last edited:

04CobraVert

8.2@170mph
Established Member
im intrested in the whipple kit. would you sell it with out the tuner? i already have one and i have diffrent mods on my car. so i will require a diffrent tune anyway.

let me know if you want to sell it without the tuner. i pm'd you my phone number. can paypal within the day.

shalliday

Established Member
I'll take the VMP Intercooler Tank for $50 shipped. Please pm me your PayPal account email so I can send payment.

Thank you,

Scott Halliday

Last edited:

GT500NN

Established Member
Added Wideband O2 kit and pictures of the Tuner showing it is unlocked with four more unlocks left. Lowered prices on everthing else!

I need this stuff out of my garage. Make an offer!

Users who are viewing this thread