Whipple 2.9/JLT CF CAI/BOSCH 105'S

TORQJNKY

Toby, do you remember what belt length's you used with your 3.0 and 2.875 pulleys? Although Whipple says the stock belt works with the 3.0 pulley, there is no way, I'm getting that belt around the pulley even with the tensioner fully extended. Thanks.

thgt500

Established Member
Toby, do you remember what belt length's you used with your 3.0 and 2.875 pulleys? Although Whipple says the stock belt works with the 3.0 pulley, there is no way, I'm getting that belt around the pulley even with the tensioner fully extended. Thanks.
Van supplied them to me. I actually have 2 brand new ones I can't use anymore. Ill check when I get home

thgt500

Established Member

86.4 in - 10 Rib belts is what I was using. This was with the Metco 90mm Idler, Thump Tensioner, and IW 10% lower. Like I said I have a brand new black one and brand new gates green belt.

thgt500

Established Member
Dropped $50 off TB and $100 of injectors. I will ship both for free.
This is the lowest I will go. TTT

thgt500

Established Member
Injectors sold to 99COBRAJN. They'll ship out tomorrow man.

1 awesome throttle body left at a great price!

Users who are viewing this thread