Whipple 2.3 for sale

axion5

Established Member
iam thinking of selling my whipple setup.Would come with everything i have for blower setup,like all the tensioner and tanks and a brand new never sprayed nos kit.Send me an offer no low ballers thanks.

SVT GI

Established Member
How many miles on the blower/set up? What TB? Are you willing to sell just blower, TB and injectors? If so, lets talk.

axion5

Established Member
well whats going is a gen 2 whipple sight glass in front,2 puylleys,billet flow idlers,metco 4 pound lower,pfab c/t,kb t/b,jlt intake,60 lb inj,2 10 lb nos nitrous setup brand new with bottle heaters,gt pumps in cobra tank,kb boosta pump,gords h/e theres a couple other things aswell but have to look around messy garage

CDR Stang

SCT PRP Tuned Whiner
Established Member
If you deside to seperate, I would be interested in the Whipple/tb. But just to clairify:

It is a Gen II?

The reworked Gen Is also have a sight glass, along with the revised rotor pack and upgraded bearings. This upgrade can be done to the earlier Lysholm models for $2,300.

Last edited:

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
I see offers of 18-1900 shipped in your future. Dont ask me how I know. :rollseyes

Dude, I realize you have got some lowball offers (I never made one) but I think everyone knows that as well since you post it everywhere. (In this thread & all over your thread)

Don't get your panties in a bundle about it. Say no thank you and move along. If the right buyer is out there, your gen 1 2.3 will sell.

It's just not the ideal time to buy right now. Take that into consideration and quit pouting about it. :nonono:

I'm not trying to be a dick or rude, just being 100.

axion5

Established Member
yes its a gen 2 and its seen 17.5 lbs of boost and like i said 5k on it i guess not 100 sure but its mint

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Dude, I realize you have got some lowball offers (I never made one) but I think everyone knows that as well since you post it everywhere. (In this thread & all over your thread)

Don't get your panties in a bundle about it. Say no thank you and move along. If the right buyer is out there, your gen 1 2.3 will sell.

It's just not the ideal time to buy right now. Take that into consideration and quit pouting about it. :nonono:

I'm not trying to be a dick or rude, just being 100.
There is no pouting on my part trust me. If I needed the money I would accept the lowballs and unload it. This site is full of lowballers on everything. I understand people want a good deal but dont ask for a stupid deal you would not do yourself if you had the part or parts.

I was simply letting him know be prepared as that is what they do. Sad thing is even if you say yes to one of the crazy offers, they dont have the cash they are dreamers and dont get back to you. My panties only get in a bundle :lol1: when people dont follow through and waste your time or they give the woulda shoulda coulda garbage. If you cant afford something dont waste peoples time with excuses. No hard feelings though as I am not directing it towards you, just replying bud.

Either way post some pics man and I am sure you will get some offers. If I missed it, do you have an SCT MAF?

Last edited:

Jr Mint

Established Member
I am interested. Can you please send me a phone number in a PM to reach you? If I talk to you, I have the means to buy it, just looking for the best deal. No BS here

SVT GI

Established Member
I am interested. Can you please send me a phone number in a PM to reach you? If I talk to you, I have the means to buy it, just looking for the best deal. No BS here

Good luck...I'm still waiting to hear back from him from two days ago with my questions. I don't think he is serious enough to sell just yet.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread