whipple 2.3 #are in

terminated99

Established Member
just want to sa y thanks to 99kblightning for doing the instal and chris at efi logics for the tune .car put down 596hp and 550tq with a 3.0 pulley at 18psi with 17deg of timing:banana:car has an fipk kit flowmaster catback,60lbs a mafia and a 40amp bap.and this was on a mustang dyno

terminated99

Established Member
also wanna say thanks to posi for his input on my project he was there to help me even though i didnt buy anything from him .I dont think many other venders would do that

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
Congrats on the Whipple install and the new numbers.:beer:

Now get yourself some headers and let that puppy breathe!:rockon:

1BadAzzGT

Established Member
on that setup i run tr6's at .032 and i have a good idle and wot pulls

Thanks I figured such. I was asking because I made a few pulls on my friends mustang dyno and was getting what I think was spark blowout on the upper rpm range with my NGK TR6IX plugs. I'll swap in some TR6's this morning and see how she does.

mikes03cobra

Established Member
LET THE FUN BEGIN ! WE went 19 lbs 19 degrees timing 28 on the plug gap My numbers are at sea level. I live a 5000 ft so maybe its easier to be a little more agressive. Also it was around 60 degrees which helped power . Enjoy the toy !

KurtDog

Established Member
just want to sa y thanks to 99kblightning for doing the instal and chris at efi logics for the tune .car put down 596hp and 550tq with a 3.0 pulley at 18psi with 17deg of timing:banana:car has an fipk kit flowmaster catback,60lbs a mafia and a 40amp bap.and this was on a mustang dyno

I just want to say thanks for your sig pic. Got any better ones? :D

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Numbers are spot on for your mods...i run the same gap on my tr6 ix's .35.... .30 made the car hiccup at tip in. Where in CT are you from?

terminated99

Established Member
Oh no shit..my buddy lives on easy rudder..has a dark blue 99 T/A. im sure ill see you around during the spring/summer i always cruise by chicks and the beach.

im sure we will see each other as long as i get a new frps sensor :whine:

Users who are viewing this thread