Whipple 2.3 and all supporting mods

axion5

Established Member
Selling all the parts that go with the supercharger setup.Changing route and need this stuff gone,so for the dirty pics the parts are mint and have low k.

Whipple 2.3 Gen 2
60# injectors
p-fab coolant reso(its the polished look)
dsg jlt cai
Accufab single blade t/b
Gords h/e with dual fans

There are some other parts let me know what you want.Would like to sell as a whole so I will give a good deal if you want it all.Thanks for your time.

axion5

Established Member
just got home answered pms sorry about the no pics yet i have to get my buddy to put them up have no idea how.They wont load for me as for a price pm me a what you want and well work on a price and no i dont want to seperate right now.Thanks

Ralo

Established Member
Also wanting price on the blower only. How many miles are on it and what boost was it used at?

smaknu9

ZEUS!!!!
Established Member
Selling all the parts that go with the supercharger setup.Changing route and need this stuff gone,so for the dirty pics the parts are mint and have low k.

Whipple 2.3 Gen 2
60# injectors
p-fab coolant reso(its the polished look)
dsg jlt cai
Accufab single blade t/b
Gords h/e with dual fans

There are some other parts let me know what you want.Would like to sell as a whole so I will give a good deal if you want it all.Thanks for your time.
pm me now!! I want to hook up my wifes cobra!! She's tired of mine being faster.

Fat-cat

Established Member
He is going to send me pics tonight when he gets home ill make sure he responds to your Pm's as well.

axion5

Established Member
ok pics should be up soon of blower but look dirty so iam going to go give a wipe down.Parts have been sitting for awhile so dusty.

Users who are viewing this thread