Whipple 03 Vert(Ready to sell!)

pattoncars

Established Member
I have a 03 Cobra Vert showing 46k miles. The motor was replaced about 2 years ago with a MMR 950 Stroker motor. The car was built and tuned by Dynospeed racing. It makes 589/589 on pump gas.The cars has tons of mods.

2.3 whipple
MMR Stroker Motor
SRA with moser axles
JLT cai
BBK long tubes headers
BBK H pipe
SLP cat-back exhaust
SCT 2400 maf
SCT x3 tuner
60lb injectors
KB boost a pump
afco heat exhanger
the car is all blacked out, Black 10th annv. wheels, smoked lights all around,
315 mickeys in the rear, rear seat delete, in dash Nav, DVD,light bar, 2 pic speedster cover, speed of sound gauge pod, with a/r wideband, to much to list here. Also have stock hood, Two 55 gallon drums of race gas(not all full)
Car runs great no problems just needs a new owner. Only consider trades of a nice boat with a cuddy or 4 door Ford truck. Starting at $24k obo Very ready to sell! Also I will not sell the cowl hood off the car....Please feel free to contact me by email at [email protected]

Cobraphotoshot.jpg

Cobranewhood3-1.jpg

DSCN0344.jpg

DSCN0352.jpg

DSCN0338.jpg

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
That thing is sick. How random my friend Justin sent me a picture of your car a few months ago. He doesn't know anything about cars but knew I liked Cobras and sent me this picture.

BlackVertWhipple.jpg

pattoncars

Established Member
Car looked awesome yesterday I tried to catch up with ya but never saw ya again.

Thanks man, I had a blast in Somerset this weekend. I hope to make that trip again soon.

That thing is sick. How random my friend Justin sent me a picture of your car a few months ago. He doesn't know anything about cars but knew I liked Cobras and sent me this picture.

BlackVertWhipple.jpg

Thats cool man, That pic was taken right outside my office sometime.

I just traded my Lightning for a Powerstroke on Sunday. So sorry I dont need two trucks.

cobramuscle83

Established Member
wouldn't be interested in trade for a 2001 Viper GTS would ya??? I know it's kinda farfetched considering what you're looking for but worth asking for.

kingcobra8541

The Dude
Established Member
I posted on your thread over on powerstroke nation. I guess your not looking for a lifted super duty anymore?

Users who are viewing this thread