whinning noise

richie_1

Established Member
having a problem when i turn on my radio. it makes a whinning noise like a loose ground but cant figure it out any inputs would be great. all stock no aftermarket radio

JAYSVT06

Established Member
my buddys cobra did it forever, we put a new clutch n flywheel in it n iono what we touched or did but it does not do it now lol Truestory!! i thought the amps was bad or blown but had to be a loose ground sumwhere or sumthen iono if this helps or not.... but i know exactly what ur talking about his mach 460 sound is completely original.

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
Check all the grounds, mine was a loose battery ground. And the rear box had a bad ground

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
Noise suppressors...they're the little gray rectangular things attatched to the rear of the heads. If you unplugged them, pinched them etc, that will do it. They're easy to disrupt while the trans is out. While the trans is in, that's a whole other escapade lol I forgot to plug one in when I put the motor back in my car. Took forever with long needle nose pliers and another set of hands underneath...what a pita

Users who are viewing this thread