While you’re at it, cancel Spotify....

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
my music catalog started with napster in the late 90s, on to kazaa and limewire, then on to the holy grail...torrents, never looked back.

Few bucks a month for a decent VPN and you can get all the music, movies, tv shows you want without contributing to another episode of MTV Cribs

and don't give me shit about "but what about supporting the artists you like?" I am immune to such arguments, especially considering that the artists receive a minority fraction of the actual cost of the album/cd/download.

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member
my music catalog started with napster in the late 90s, on to kazaa and limewire, then on to the holy grail...torrents, never looked back.

Few bucks a month for a decent VPN and you can get all the music, movies, tv shows you want without contributing to another episode of MTV Cribs

and don't give me shit about "but what about supporting the artists you like?" I am immune to such arguments, especially considering that the artists receive a minority fraction of the actual cost of the album/cd/download.

This^^

Spotify???

tenor.gif

Do u even Frostwire bruh lol

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
But, does that include violent leftist bands too?.....

Rage Against The Machine?

Or just violent right wing bands?....

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
my wife calls my tunes puppy killing devil music :D
Let your wife know of a new easy listening band called Cannibal Corpse. :D :D

Serious note, super tired of all these emboldened leftists.

Problem is a majority of Americans don't even know or care about events like this. Keep that digital stream of music and social media coming and they don't give a shit about anything... :/

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member

Problem is a majority of Americans don't even know or care about events like this. Keep that digital stream of music and social media coming and they don't give a shit about anything... :/
Don't forget that none of them want to take responsibility for their own actions. It's always someone else's fault.

Kid goes and shoots up a school? "He's a monster", "Guns are the problem", etc.

None of them want to address how the kid was bullied day after day by people just like them because it would mean that they are the real problem.

I've given into calling them lotus eaters lately.

Zemedici

Established Member

Showed my girl Upon a Burning Body.

She likes them.

Shit. Total backfire.

Users who are viewing this thread