Which Way?

Electric994V

Established Member
Ok here's the deal...

I'm going round and round about getting rid of the New Edge for a Terminator... (I know, I know: here we go again) I don't have that many mods, other than whats in my sig and an MMR 900 with flatops. I just got a quote for a D1SC installed and tuned @ $8300?? Then I started thinking, ok what about the tranny? Car has 107,215 on it. Installed the MMR at 92,000. I see 03's are coming down to the 19-22,000 range. I'm looking for opinions... O, It is the best color made in 99... Electric Green :poke: Any suggestions?

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
i was going to buy an 03-04 aswell, but if your going to build the car no point in not starting with a cheaper body...i was going to do a beefy trans, motor and turbo kit so im buying a car with a 302 and my favorite color 99 or 01:)
i hope this late night post made some sense...ill check it tomorrow and possible edit it

po-po 5.0

Established Member
Keep what you have. you're never going to get the money you have into it back when selling so you might as well just keep modding.

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
$8300 seems kind of high for a blower installed and tuned. Hell my Eaton swap was all done and tuned for less than $4,000. Granted I did all the work, but I think if you have any experience, you could probably do a blower install yourself.

Electric994V

Established Member
Does that quote include the blower and all the supporting mods?

This is a paste of the email I received for the quote...

P1SC tuner kit, $3706.98

Sheetmetal Race Intercooler and D1SC, $1080

Walbro 255 pump and Injectors, $500

L=$2630

Tuning including idle, drivability, and Wide Open Throttle tuning on a DynoJet with wideband, $760

I was thinking it was a little on the high side... :shrug::shrug:
I mean really, how much of that stuff would I really need? I'm just looking for about 550-575 rwhp. I haven't even been back on a dyno since the shortblock install. If I decide to keep my car, what else should I be looking for, in terms of drivetrain, etc..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread