Votes: 7 46.7%
  • BFGoorich G - Force

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nyk438

Established Member
Which ones are better for an 02' Mustang Nittos or BFGoodrich G-Force?

Snake Eyes

Established Member
Specify which model tire you are talking about! Nitto 555's Nitto Drag Radials, G-Force KD's KDW's, Drags? What tires do you want to know about?

nyk438

Established Member
Originally posted by Snake Eyes
Specify which model tire you are talking about! Nitto 555's Nitto Drag Radials, G-Force KD's KDW's, Drags? What tires do you want to know about?

Nitto 555

G-Force--I don't know I just know it's not drags. I was askin for a friend who is looking to get new tires soon. :shrug:

nyk438

Established Member
Originally posted by Snake Eyes
Then how exactly are we suppose to tell you? No flame, just think before you post man.

Yeah, sorry I didn't know their were different types of the G-Force other than drags. I'll post later on which one. sorry :beer:

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
The Gforce drags are also made for FWd cars..the largest size i have ever seen them in is like 225/50/16 i think. PLus they dont have the load bearing capacity for a heavy RWD car. The Nt555's are great i sell quite a few sets of them for FWD and RWD cars. The BFG G-force Kd are nice..not much in temps below 65 degrees though..the KDW's which are all season seem to be pretty good. You might also want to check out Yokohama AVS ES100's...really low priced and a decent tire.

bobh

Not so Senior SVT Poster
Established Member
The next question is "better" for what? What kind of driving? Track, rain, snow, etc. What's most important to you? Price, wear, noise, dry traction, wet traction, etc.

The KD is strictly a dry traction tire. And is a bunch more expensive than the Nitto's. You should do some more investigation.

nyk438

Established Member
Originally posted by bobh
The next question is "better" for what? What kind of driving? Track, rain, snow, etc. What's most important to you? Price, wear, noise, dry traction, wet traction, etc.

The KD is strictly a dry traction tire. And is a bunch more expensive than the Nitto's. You should do some more investigation.

The tires are mainly for daily driving but they would see some track time as well. Since I'm in TX mostly dry cond. or wet cond., we don't really have to worry about snow :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread